Take Back The Time

The Doctor, Dipper and Mabel Pines, Soos Ramirez and Wendy Corduroy run into the Mystery Shack shouting, "Yaaahh!"

Everyone yelled back, "YAAAAAAAAHH!"

"Wait."

Both Dipper and Mabel cry out, "Grunkle Stan!" and run to him.

"Kids! I can't believe it! I thought I lost you two!"

Soos hugs Stan, "Mr. Pines! It's really you! I've been hugging strangers to practice for this moment!"

Wendy slams into Stan for a hug, "We missed you, you old codger!"

The Doctor chuckled and quickly closed the door, "All of us did! Clara!"

Clara Oswald hugs him with happiness, "DOCTOR!"

Stan chuckles, "I've missed you knuckleheads, too. It's good to have you back!"

"So...what's everyone doing here? " he gasp as some Lilliputtians run past him.

"Yeah there's like monsters and gnomes, and is Pacifica wearing a potato sack?"

"Hey! Even in a sack I still look better than you!"

"It's...it's a long story." Clara explains. Everyone nodded. Even they had certain confrontations against each other; it's water under the bridge as they all have a common enemy: Bill Cipher.

Wax Larry King shouted, "Hey, is anyone gonna feed me? Larry King's disembodied wax head wants num-nums!"

"We're trying to ration our food, remember?" he chews on her hair, "Uhhh...it's happening again."

Multi-bear closes the vents.

Pituitaur looks out the window, "Hey, everyone! Eye-bat!"

Everyone gasps.

"Evasive maneuvers!"

"Shhh, keep it down."

The refugees scatter to hide.

"Hit the lights!"

The Doctor sonics the flame to vanish.

Outside, an eye-bat turns a scampering raccoon into stone and flies off with it.

Stan lights a new match and throws it into a can, illuminating the shack, revealing the people sitting around the room, "Welcome to what's left of normal around here. Home base!"

There various people hiding in the Mystery Shack.

Toby Determined shouted, "Ow!" as a dart was pulled out of him.

"We have... Several injuries! Oh, ow..." Sev'ral Timez all sang.

"Ow, my liver, girl!"

"Ah! Rumble McSkirmish?"

"Do not be afraid. Weirdmageddon has taught me, there are some battles I cannot win. I am now Humble McSkirmish." A digital "-50 despair" pops up next to Rumble.

Mabel asks Stan, "Grunkle Stan, how'd this all happen?"

"So I was hammering signs out back when the sky started vomiting nightmares. I listen to a lot of AM radio so I knew what this meant: the end of the world. What I didn't expect was what happened next. Turns out whatever you and my brother did to the shack with your unicorn voodoo made the crazy place invincible to weirdness."

"Of course, the unicorn spell. That's why this is the only place Bill's magic can't touch!" Dipper realized.

Stan gestured to Old Man McGucket, "That's when good o'l McGucket over here shows up leading a bunch of injured stragglers through the forest. They needed a place to stay and since the mayor got captured, I elected myself de facto chief. The plan's to stay in here and eat Brown Meat until we run out, then I vote we eat the gnomes."