The Lasting Revelation

As summer's end came nearer and nearer, the adventures were foreshadowed by the Pines' main adversary: the one-eyed demon Bill Cipher, who tormented Stan and Ford who first came to a town in Oregon, called Gravity Falls.

But they weren't alone, their family friend-revealed as the Doctor, as Ford describes: a great universal ally from his and Stan's childhood.

He is especially at his best going into shenanigans with the twins: Mabel and Dipper, along with their friends Wendy and Soos.

In addition, he also has a female companion he recently gained-Clara Oswald.

Tonight Dipper Pines sleeping, then Mabel Pines, who is sleeping with her a stuffed unicorn on top of her. She squeezes it.

"Princess Lovacorn Buy my 42 accessories!"

Both were weary from traveling with reappeared Benjamin Blandin', a time traveler from the future, who is all-out shocked that the twins were knowing the Doctor for the first time. They explored in the medieval era, western times, the French June Rebellion, to the far future to discover time pirates' lost treasure...

On the way through time, they meet many interesting people and places:

Mabel's founding father's crush, which they had to peel her away from him.

In the west where there is a cowboy judge named 'Bean', a certain one named Masterson, and a liver-eating cowboy which Dipper thinks he's an ancestor of Old Man McGucket.

They meet Captain Silas Soule, whereas historically he died for doing what is right...

The adventuring Pines and the Doctor visit a familiar world where people have animal powers.

Later they find themselves back on their Earth in a secret societal war mystery involving a pact of an evil time-traveling group, family rivalries and their enemies, and an ancient "military order-turned-corporate giant" which its members are either brave allies or evil jerks. They enlist help of an interesting top-hat gentleman with his assistant, a spiky-haired lawyer with his team, the pact's foes, and a girl who wears a hat. Alongside with a secretive band of soldiers who lived for centuries.

The exploration into mysteries have also reached into a puzzle complex library, jewel robbery on a train, and a dark history hidden in South Carolina. Alongside with a magical world where it involves a coup from a noble house.

Meet an erratic, creepy but kind family from New Jersey who visited a hotel that was meant as a safe haven for monstrous creatures.

Worked with an interesting team made up of kids who are lead by a boy is a "giant-killer" and "space-girl" to defend Earth from intergalactic threats.

Had a run-in with paranormal trouble, in which they were helped by Carl Jung.

Meet an Union army general turned writer Lew Wallace.

They incidentally ran into one of Bill's puppets who became a pirate to a gangster in 1840s New York.

While traveling, they may have "inspired" Nicolas Bourbaki.

They found into a hidden universe back to Earth where gaming icons were altogether; many which were Doctor's friends and acquaintances. A plumber and his brother along with a being who is very fast. They stopped a "society" that believes that being, who has super-speed, ruined their lives.

They almost took a wrong turn year 2025 which they run afoul of a certain corporation but were helped by "a bot master". They stopped on far future human colony Planet Zeton.

An author named Emilio Salgari. Another writer named Enheduanna.

A group of singing newspaper boys who are helped by Teddy Roosevelt.