Gideon Rises

"You know DOC, I've been impressed with your own "children of time". They are more clever than you look. Especially the fat one."

"...Hold on, what did you actually mean Cipher? What are you planning this time?!"

"What I mean is that, I'm gonna let them off the hook, Doc. THEY might come in handy later. BUT KNOW THIS: A darkness approaches. The Fall of the Eleventh Hour is inevitable! The Raven awaits for you! A day will come in the future when everything you care about will change! Until then I'll be watching you! I'LL BE WATCHING YOU..."

Bill began to disappear with familiar zodiac symbols around him, behind him seemed to be very alien; markings are like circles and shapes with lines crossing...

Suddenly, a dark shadow covers the entire dream; a wrecking ball began destroying the Mystery Shack mindscape. Dipper suddenly wakes up and screams.

"...I just had a horrible dream that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery Shack! And kicked us out, and... we all had to move in with Soos' grandma?"

Soos came in, "That was no dream, dude."

The Doctor was on the couch, with a phone in his hands. "Yes...unfortunately."

Dipper screams. Everyone wakes up.

Abuelita comes in, "Shh. Por favor."

"Uh, sorry, Abuelita."

Mabel sits up, "Oh, Soos, your grandma is so adorable! And her skin is old lady soft. Haaaahhh!"

"Mabel, quit being creepy! The news is finally on." Stan stated.

"In a movement that has all of Gravity Falls buzzing, child psychic Gideon Gleeful." Showing a picture of a winking Gideon surrounded by a litter of playful puppies. "Has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack, previously belonging to area shyster, Stanford Pines." Showing a picture of Stan in a devil costume surrounded by fire.

"That picture's taken out of context."

"Agreed. We can't just sit here...I got something extremely important back at the place though..." The Doctor commented.

"Now that you have the shack, what exactly are you planning to do with it?"

"I have a big announcement to make today, and I'd like to cordially invite all the good people of Gravity Falls to join me. Free admission to anyone who wears their Gideon pins! It's my face!"

The Doctor shook his head.

"I just can't believe Gideon beat us. Normally I'm able to save the day. This is all my fault." Dipper moaned.

"Don't worry, Dipper. Looks like Mabel's going to have to be the hero of the family now. I'll defeat Gideon with my grappling hook!"

"Mabel, no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once."

"Oh yeah? Jelly grab!"

Mabel shoots her grappling hook at a jar of jelly, causing it to break and splatter jelly on the walls. The Doctor grimaces.

"Well, not just like an usual vigilante person" The Doctor shrugs.

"I vacuum the walls now. "

"So you lost the Shack. Look on the bright side, dudes! Now you get to live here with me, Soos! Hey, anyone want to play race cars? They're out of batteries but we can make pretend."

Soos spits out two pieces of food.

"Would that be a new low if I ate that? Haha I'm just kidding, I'm totally eating it!"