Boss Mabel

The Pines Family of Dipper, Mabel, and Stan with their pet pig, Waddles are watching Cash Wheel. The Doctor is in a certain blue ominous attraction, using the phone...

Clara Oswald came in and asked him. "...their parents doing all right?" The Doctor nods. "They also asked your wellbeing, and I said the same"

Mabel and Waddles are eating Chipackerz.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we now return to Cash Wheel! Sponsored by Chipackerz, the chip flavored crackers!"

"But they taste just like chips!" Mabel exclaims as she ate one cracker.

Contestant spins the wheel and lands on "cash shower."

"Congratulations! You're taking a..."

Both Stan Pines and TV Announcer exclaim, "Cash shower!"

Money starts falling down on the man in the middle. When the other two contestants try to take some money, he slaps and punches them away.

Stan laughs, "I like that guy's style!"

Soos runs in. "Mr. Pines! We got tourists at 9 o'clock! A whole busload of 'em! But they just broke down!"

A certain bus pulls up and certain familiar people start to get out. They enter the Mystery Shack.

"...is this the place for buying those killer fezzes?"

A kid named Oliver sees one of the taxidermy attractions. "...Huh, short-brief, excellent...and furry..."

"...I can play a harmonica with my nose...

"...About that, I can cross my eyes very crazily!...

"...I love karate, and do a little of soccer!"

"...I can wiggle my ears..."

"Hot tamales, it's a jackpot! Soos! Make some new attractions!" Stan shouts.

"You got it, boss!" Soos glues a wolf head onto a chicken.

"Wendy! Mark up those prices! The higher the better!"

Wendy Corduroy quickly puts a 0 behind a $2 price tag, making it $20.

"Higher! Bleed 'em dry!"

She then puts another 0 making it $200.

"Eesh, Grunkle Stan. It's like when you see tourists, all you see are wallets with legs." Dipper commented.

"That's not true." Stan replied nonchalantly with business-like tone. He looks out the window randomly and sees a kid telling a certain small purple-colored friend to stay on the bus...

The Doctor comes out of the blue box attraction, locks it, and hangs a sign: OUT OF ORDER. As of note, for today he still wears his usual almost dark purple jacket, vest, and bow-tie but with a difference, a familar fedora.

"Ladies and gentle-tourists! Looking around my Mystery Shack, you will see many wondrous roadside attractions. Be amazed at the only known photo of a horse riding another horse!"

Stan as Mr Mystery's persona points to a picture of a horse riding another horse, and many tourists take pictures and mutter, interested.

"That's-That's pretty good!" Tourists take pictures.

"Be astounded at the horrible, pre-teen wolf boy!" He pulls a curtain revealing Dipper with hair glued to his legs and fake wolf ears and teeth. "Oh! Oh, look at him! All that hair! His body's changing, ah!"

Dipper takes off his fake wolf teeth. "Grunkle Stan, this is demeaning."

"What? I don't know "de meaning" of that word!" He and the tourists laugh at his joke. "If you throw money at him, he dances."