The Deep End

"Watch out, Gravity Falls, because at a 110 degrees, we're looking at the hottest day of the summer!"

At the Mystery Shack, Stan's favorable "twin-look-like" Wax Stan melts, the wallpaper curls and peels off by itself, and water in the fish tank boils due to the heat. Mabel, Dipper, Stan, and Soos are in the living room, not quite enjoying the heat. Save for the Doctor who is wearing Hawaiian shirt and trousers with a wide brimmed hat to cover from heat.

"All in favor of doing nothing all day say "ugh."

"Ugh."

Waddles walks up to Stan.

"I'm gonna throw this pig out of the house!"

Waddles oinks and licks Stan

"You called my bluff, pig."

"On the bright side, pun very much intended, it's opening week at the Gravity Falls Pool."

Mabel jumps up, "Gravity Falls Pool?"

Dipper adds, "Today?"

Soos chimes in, "Pun intended?"

Stan shouts, "Quick! To the Stan-o-mobile!"

He tries to get up, but is stuck to the floor.

"Hey, guys, a little help here?"

Mabel and Dipper pull out spatulas and attempt to release Stan from the floor. The Doctor heaves him up. Soos shudders.

"Alright! Off to the pool!"

Stan turns around, and revealing that the twins removed the wood from the floor when breaking him free.

"And remember to be on alert for random wildfires!"

"Wait, what? (He is heard catching on fire) Aaaah!"

The Doctor randomly pulls a fire extinguisher from his bag to spray out the stinging fire.

"He'll be fine."

"Ah, the pool! A sparkling oasis of summer enchantment!"

"Yeah, nothing like sitting in a moist tub with strangers. It's like the bus, but wet."

Dipper looks at the towel Soos is holding, "Why would a sun need to wear sunglasses?"

"It's best not to think about it."

The Doctor chuckles.

"Whoa, whoa! Stop the presses! Who's that?" Mabel points at a handsome young man whose hair is blowing in the wind.

"Oh, yeah. Word is, dude never leaves the pool. People say he's a "Mysterious loner." Soos explains.

"Is it getting hot out here or is it just that guy?"

"It's the hottest day of the year, Mabel. Besides, can't you go for one week without having a new crush on some random guy?"

"Uh-uh. (Gasps) Look at his little mustache hairs!"

Soos encourages Mabel, "You are clearly enamored. Go to him."

Mabel runs across the pool, but trips across a bucket and stumbles on two men in lawn chairs.

"Hey, come on!"

"Watch it kid!"

"Aaah! Oops, sorry."

Soos' eyes were dazzled, "It's so beautiful!"

"Eh, Mabel's all talk. You wanna know a secret? She's never even kissed a guy before. She always messes it up somehow." Dipper stated.