Running Away From Reality

Almost all of the townsfolk were seized and turned to stone by many eye-bats.

Bill Cipher, the monstrous evil triangle, taps a fork on Ford Pines, who is still turned to gold, and the music stops.

"Ladies, gentlemen, that creature with like 87 different faces!"

"88 different faces!"

"Whoa-ho, sorry - touchy subject. Anyways, it's been fun turning Gravity Falls inside out, rounding up all its terrified citizens and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen human agony! Don't worry, they're not conscious anymore. Probably.

Lazy Susan unfreezes, "Uh, my omelettes. They-they have friendly faces-"

"Whoops. Hehe, back, back you go there!"

He pokes Lazy Susan back into place until she turns back into stone, "But Gravity Falls is just the beginning. It's time to take our chaos worldwide! Alright boys, to the corners of the Earth. Set the world aflame with your weirdness. This WORLD is ours!"

Bill's friends come out of the Fearamid in excitement.

"Ah, global domination. I could get used to-"

Suddenly the demons hit an invisible shield and fell down.

Bill screamed in anger, "WHAT?!"

He goes to the shield and pokes it; the Doctor was correct in the information that the whole town is surrounded by an invisible force shield, containing the rift and Bill's chaos...

"Hmm, this might be more complicated than I thought..."

"I think I broke something-"

"Walk it off!"

"Mabel! Mabel! Okay guys, Bill has taken over the town and if his weirdness spreads he's gonna take over the whole world. Our first step to stopping him is rescuing Mabel, but he's got her trapped in this strange prison bubble!"

"What is this place anyway?"

The Doctor shouted, "Watch your feet!"

The ground starts cracking with rainbow-colored fractures; Soos, Dipper and Wendy scream as they fall.

"Guys, if I die, I wanna die hugging!" He grabs Dipper, the Doctor, and Wendy in a hug,

"Soos, you're choking me."

"Let my body be your shield!" Soos replied.

They screamed until all land on a bouncy-house.

"Huh? Is the entire ground a bouncy castle?"

"Do you hear 80's music?"

"And does the air smell like childlike wonder?"

Dipper, Wendy and Soos looks out, "Whoa."

"This is Mabel's prison?"

The Doctor scans the area with his sonic, "Yep... otherwise known as the Land of Fiction! More brighter than the Blazing World... and similar to the Toymaker's domain..."

"It's fun-o'clock everyone. Today's weather calls for rainbows with a chance of dance parties. If you are the owner of a unicorn with a top hat, please come to the ice cream beach. Your unicorn is being towed."

Soos asks causally, "What is this new world? Shining, shimmering, splendid!"

A pineapple runs screaming as Xyler and Craz, Mabel dream boys, drive up and almost run it over.