Dreamscaperers

In an unusual, though fitting, rainy day at the Mystery Shack, Dipper and Mabel are playing battleships.

"I'm gonna say... B5."

"Miss!" As she puts a peg on her board, "Whop!"

However on Mabel's board, her pegs are arranged like a kitten.

"I don't think you're playing this right."

"Kids! Come quick!" Stan shouted from the living room.

Dipper and Mabel enter the living room to find Stan watching television with Wendy and Soos.

The Pines Family's benefactor soon entered the room as his usual self; a near light purple tuxedo with a embroiled vest and bow-tie.

His assistant from Britain named Clara Oswald also came in.

Stan laughs, "I need you all to laugh and hate on this with me!"

A commercial for the Tent of Telepathy comes on the television.

"Who's cute as a button, and always your friend? Lil' G-I-D to the E-O-N! Wink! Li'l Gideon!"

"Ugh, Gideon!" Dipper grumbled. The Doctor shrugs.

"Remember when I wouldn't date him and he tried to destroy us?" Mabel stated. The Doctor vividly remembers, not in a bright way, how Gideon came to withhold a certain power he shouldn't be dealing with...by another journal similar to the one Dipper founded.

"He's always trying to trick me into losing the Mystery Shack." Stan said angrily. The Doctor clicks open his fob watch.

Wendy adds in, "One time I caught him stealing my moisturizer." The Doctor smirked.

"And yet, our mutual hatred for him bonds us together." Soos finished. The Doctor smiles and rolls his eyes at the laughable joke.

"Knowing about how terrible that kid is, never seen a family hate one person this bad before" Clara commented. She is still uneased by her experience against him.

"Come on down to Li'l Gideon's Tent of Telepathy, opening soon at this location."

Commercial shows the Tent of Telepathy crushing the Mystery Shack.

"Uh, should we be worried about that?"

Stan replies, "Please, the only way Gideon's taking over this shack is by breaking in and stealing my deed."

"Eh-Right on time, dear old friend" The Doctor commented while peering at the time.

As if on cue, a crash is heard from upstairs, the Doctor closes his pocket watch.

"You mean like, right now?"

"42? 38? 41? Oh, heavens to Betsy!"

"Gideon!" Stan roared as he bust open into his office. The Doctor and the others pour in after him.

"Well, well, Stanford, my arch-nemesis. We seem to have entered a dangerous game of cat and mouse. But the question remains, who is the cat, and who is the-"

"Soos, broom."

Gideon shrieks, "Oh no, not the broom!"

Stan chases Gideon around the room with the broom, Gideon hisses but Stan hits Gideon with the broom twice before the Doctor intervenes and puts him outside, dropping him by the shirt's back.

"You mark my words, Stanford, one day I'm gonna get that combination. And once I steal that deed, you ALL never see the Mystery Shack again!"

"Good luck, bucko!" as Stan closes the door on him.