Special Report Log

Enter Password: 7-9-16-4-14-1-20-1-15-7 8-9-14-20-19 15-6 13-21-12-20-9-3-18-15-19-19-15-22-5-18|

[Enter]

Initalizing System...Please Stand By

Location: Gravity Falls, Oregon. Woodstick Festival.

UpdateTracking down the Subject. Name: No Identification-Unknown. Aliases: Dr. John Smith (recent false identification; similar to Drostan Hynd). Contacts: Clara Oswald (see also Coal Hill Academy), Stan Pines (see also "Dr. Houston Pines, Jimmy Snakes, etc)

Subject is still amongst the teenagers and Pines children. Identified by the peculiar outline and so-called fashion: an eggplant purple cashmere frock coat, an embroiled waistcoat, a bow-tie, reading eyeglasses, and sometimes wears a red Turkish fez. Top government clearances have given us access to this sole individual. His cover was being an apparent substitute teacher to full-working at Gravity Falls High School. We came across him after the apparent readings that are traced around thirty years ago. See Stan Pines.

A very vague confrontation: Subject and one of the Pines twins somewhat crashed into "the Love God". See [Currently Under Investigation]. Both received suspected hallucinations which somewhat can be seen by nearby eyes. A brought up 3D illusions?

Video Recording Start: "Sorry, kids, but you've left me no choice. Visions of heartbreak past!"

(Couple of guys: Five similar men-clones?, one with a hoodie, two boys, a fish?, a man in a colonial suit?)

"We're back Mabel."

"We like you now."

"Yes. Definitely. Absolutely!"

"Ugh. Ha! You really think we'd fall for that?"

"Sure you can all marry me. Oh, guy from the 10 bill, I forgot I had a crush on you."

"Dang it, Mabel! They're not real."

"Just give us the bottle, Mabel."

"Mabel don't!"

(Couple of females: an Egyptian attire?, two seemed to be wearing very 17th-18th century attires, one seemed to be a familiar movie star, three unidentified ladies, a blonde woman, and a brazzy haired woman)

"We all change. When you think about it, we are all different people, all through our lives. And that's ok, that's good, you gotta keep moving, so long as I remember you..."

The Subject proceeds to shake his hands all around to blow away the illusions...

End of Video Recording

Confrontations of the undead had him running around the targeted Pines Family. See Stan Pines.

As noted, was ready to move in the theater to get the show's cast (mainly those Pines: snatch and grab them) due to the Subject's unexpected harassment from his act on the Pines children and endangerment to the audience. Apparently it was all a ploy.

Subject was with an unmistakable resemblance to a gopher, and the Pines children. Second degree of endangerment: an unexpected occurrence at a mall's arcade party.

Subject was with the Pines children. Some strange occurrence resulted a fire alarm drill in the bowling alley.

Subject was with the Pines children and two other individuals at Gravity Falls Museum of History. Boring.