Carpet Diem

An eyeball is rolling into a cup.

"Hwaah! Total domination! I am the master of Attic Stuff Mini-golf! From the mighty Swiss Alps! To the badlands of Dipper's old laundry where man fears to tread!"

Dipper walks to another golf ball and prepares to hit it. "Alright, let a pro on the field, or floor. Whatever."

He hits the eyeball very hard. The eyeball bounces around the room and crashes through a window.

"Ah, my head! It hit me right in the head!" Stan shouts outside.

"Yes! Stan shot. Is that legal?"

Mabel and Dipper look at the judge, Waddles, and see him eating the score card.

"The judges say it's out of bounds."

"You're out of bounds!" As he lightly jabs Mabel in the stomach with his golf club playfully.

"Hey! Watch it!" Mabel jabs Dipper lightly too in the stomach with her golf club.

Dipper and Mabel continue jabbing each other for a few seconds until Mabel's Meow o'clock clock starts ringing.

"Hey, Dipper, I gotta go hang out with Candy and Grenda tonight."

"Aw, again? You can't leave mid-game."

"Don't be silly, I'm not leaving. My friends are coming to me!"

"Wait, what? Oh no. No no no. Sleeping bags?" Looks at sleeping bags. "Rom-coms?" Looks at romantic comedies. "Calling All Boys: Preteen Edition?!" Looks at the game, "You're not having a—"

The door opens and shows Candy and Grenda grinning in the shadows. They walk in and interrupt Dipper and finish his sentence.

Candy Chiu and Grenda both exclaim, "Sleepover!"

Dipper screams in horror.

Mabel, Grenda, Candy, and Waddles are sitting on the floor, talking.

"Okay, so how much do you like boys?"

"So much!"

"Boys make me think about kissing!"

"Candy! Oh my gosh!" As Mabel throws a pillow at Candy which hits her in the head.

"Ow."

"We are so crazy tonight!"

Candy joins Mabel in screaming.

Grenda screams with them.

Dipper is seen on his bed with a pillow over his ears.

"Who wants to smear makeup on my face?"

"Ugh, you're already so beautiful, Grenda. What would be the point?"

Grenda starts punching the floor. "Beautiful! Beautiful!"

"Arrrrgh! Mabel! Do you think you can do this somewhere else?! You're laughing at frequencies only dogs should hear!"

Mabel replies, "Come on, it's not that bad."

"You know what your brother needs?"

Mabel gasps, "A makeover?"

Candy holds up the beauty products mischievously.

Dipper screams once more.

Dipper is seen walking in the hallway with his blanket and pillow. He walks up to the Doctor, who recently came out from the attractions area...

Dipper sighs, "Hey, Doc, do you know where Soos is?"

"Oh-yes! He is around in his own small break room here about now, heavens know how he fits in...is that make-up?"

Who Fallsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें