Society of the-What?!

Couple years ago...

A newcomer, who wore spectacles over his sized noze, also looked on in awe.

"...T-t-this is truly impossible!" He stammered.

A familiar British woman with a daily attire of a jacker and skirt runs in.

"Truly amazing isn't it?"

"CLOSE THE DOORS!" The Doctor shouted at the man with a lab coat.

A monstrous roar came out from the outside. "YES! YES! I know! It is what they ALWAYS SAY-!" The Doctor pulled in yet-another friend.

"...right, your first time coming to this place, eh-Fiddleford?"

The young awed friend, whose name is Fiddleford McGucket, looked at the huge and large space around them, including the machine in the middle...

"...I mean, you are not what you seem, but this-"

The Doctor interrupted, "Amazing, astonishing, astounding, all of the above? Pfft-I get that a lot..." He soon pulled a contraption on the known-machine. His present companion's friend, whereas the newcomer, surveyed around the room...

He looked up.

The newcomer spotted some-sort of headgear, dangling as if it was a clothes hanger...

"I'll say, what's that...?"

The Doctor answered his question without looking up from his digtial scanner. "Chameleon Arch...something that was useful hiding my own alien biology...longer story than neural blocks...anyways, mind if you push that red shiny button...far from reaching over there ..."

Fiddleford stared at it quite a while, before deciding to inquire about it much later...

Present day...

Dipper Pines, a self-proclaimed paranormal searcher, is staring a what-seems-to-be coded inscriptions in certain pages of Journal 3.

"Alright author, who are you? Who are you?...Blech! Not again!"

His twin sister, Mabel Pines runs in with a bottle, "Hey, bro-bro. Look what I got!"

Dipper rolls his eyes, "Yay, a filthy green bottle!"

Mabel giggles, "It's a bottle message from Mermando, remember? We saved him from being trapped in the pool! He was part fish, part shirtless guy-" She gasps, "What if he wants to get back together?"

Dipper shrugs, "I wouldn't get your hopes up, Mabel."

Mabel replies, "Too late! Hopes are way way up!" She squeals excitedly, opens bottle cap and reads letter: "Dear Mabel..." So far so good! "It is with a heavy heart..." So far so good! "...that I must inform you, I'm getting married?!"

She reads continuously, "In order to prevent an undersea war with the Sea Devils...an arranged wedding was made?!" Mabel looks at the given picture. "And his bride is so beautiful! This can't be happening!"

Although in the picture, Mermando seemed also not happy over this arrangement.

Dipper reassures her, "Oh, Mabel. You'll get over him eventually."

"You don't understand, Dipper. On my first day here, I made this page for summer romances. Look at my luck!" To show her point she points to picture of Norman "Turned out to be gnomes..." Points to picture of Gideon, "...child psycho..." Points to a picture of Gabe Bensen, "...made out with his own hands. And now..."