The Time Traveler's Pig

Under Stan's certain plans to gain more money, the Mystery Shack has the Mystery Fair being constructed.

"There she is, Mabel; the cheapest fair money can rent. I spared every expense."

Dipper is heard screaming off screen, then he comes falling down in a tram car. "I think the sky tram is broken. Also, most of my bones."

"Ha ha, this guy. Alright, alright. I've got a job for you two."

He pulls out a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates with the letter A on them, "I printed up a bunch of fake safety inspection certificates. Go slap one on anything that looks like a lawsuit." Which he hands them to Dipper, who gives some to Mabel.

"Grunkle Stan, is that legal?"

"When there's no cops around, anything's legal! Soos, how's that dunk tank coming along?"

Soos is using a blowtorch on the handle of a dunk tank. "Almost ready to go, Mr. Pines."

Stan knocks on the target and the seat barely moves. "Ha, you've got it rigged from here to Timbuktu! There's nothing on Earth that could knock me down!"

"Yeah, except for like a futuristic laser arm cannon."

The Doctor was coming alongside by Soos. Clara was recently talking with Wendy.

"Ah. Hey, you haven't seen my red screwdriver, have ya? Darn thing went missing."

"Maybe some magical creature or paranormal thing-um took it." Soos tries to explain.

"Possibly, give or take this unique place is-I highly wouldn't doubt it" The Doctor stated mysteriously.

"Oi! You both been spending too much time with those kids." Stan keeps digging in toolbox and mumbling, "Alright, let's see where'd I put that thing."

"The mission is proceeding as planned. Over." A certain person is using Stan's red screwdriver to fix his camouflage suit, then walks away.

"It's 12 o' clock! The Dunk Tank is now open! Step right up, and dunk me folks! I'm talking to you, Cut-offs!"

Tourists are all gathered in front of Stan's dunk tank.

"That's right! Muffin-Top, High-Pants! Who wants a piece of me?"

Tourists throw balls at dunk tank, but fail to knock down Stan.

"Ahahahaha! Come back anytime, folks! Ahahahaha!"

The Doctor and Dipper are eating corn dogs shaped like question mark. "How do they get them into this shape? It's unnatural." Dipper asks.

"But Dipper, they're so... delicious?"

Dipper and Wendy laugh.

Mustard drips on Wendy. "Aw, boo! I'll be right back."

"I'll be right here! Haha!" He whispers quietly, "I love you!"

Mabel enters with three cotton candy sticks. "Look at you two! Getting all romantic at the fair!"

The Doctor chuckles loudly.

"Eh, it's no big deal."

"Yeah, it is!"

"Okay, you're right, it is! Isn't this amazing? I just dove in! I said, "Hey! You wanna hang out at the fair?" And you know what she said? "Yeah, I guess so!" It totally worked! All your advice about just going for it, it's finally paying off!"

"When are you gonna learn, Dipper? I'm always right about everything! Hey, do you smell a gallon of body spray?" Mabel asks.

Robbie walks up. "Hey Dr Smith... " He also turns to the twins, "...have either of you dorks seen Wendy around?"