Headhunters

Dipper and Mabel are in the living room, watching a show on television called Duck-tective. Both are often looked after by their Grunkle Stan. In addition of the Pines family's friend known as the Doctor. He have also have invited Clara Oswald, a British schoolteacher he is acquainted with, who was said to be busy elsewhere in this strange town of Gravity Falls. The shows features a constable and a duck detective standing next to a telephone booth that has limbs of an unseen dead person sticking out. While watching the television program, Mabel knits a new sweater and Dipper eats popcorn from a bowl. Mabel reaches for some popcorn, but Dipper slaps her hand.

Constable: "I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence, and this is obviously an accident."

Duck-tective: An accident, constable? Or is it...Murder?!

Constable: What?!

TV announcer: Duck-tective will return after these messages.

"That duck is a genius!"

"Eh, like our family's friend said: it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground."

"Dipper, are you saying you could outwit Duck-tective?"

"Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating..." He sniffs, "...an entire tube of toothpaste?!"

"It was so sparkly..."

Soos Ramirez runs in, "Hey, dudes, you'll never guess what I found!"

"Buried treasure!"

"Buried-*giggle* Hey, I was gonna say that!"

Soos lead the twins to a door. "So, I was cleaning up, when I found this secret door, hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bonkers creepy!"

The room is filled with several different wax sculptures.

Dipper shines his flashlight around, "Whoa! It's a secret wax museum!"

"I wonder if Doc knows about this."

"They're so life-like."

Dipper shines flashlight and points to what-appears-to-be-Stan. "Except for that one."

"HELLO!"

Dipper, Mabel and Soos scream in surprise.

"It's just me, your Grunkle Stan!"

Dipper, Mabel and Soos scream even louder in fright and run away which they all bump into the Doctor, who was coincidentally on the way out...

After calming and convincing that it was a funny ruse, Stan showed off his once-been popular attraction.

"Behold the Gravity Falls Wax Museum! It was one of our most popular attractions... before I forgot all about it. I got 'em all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes..."

Looks at a wax sculpture of Larry King.

"Some kind of, I don't know, goblin man?"

"Mr King I presume, seriously I really think the government hates the BBC, seriously" the Doctor stated.

"Urm, is anyone else getting the creeps here?"

"Ach, don't worry lad...I feel the same thing, I feel there is missing something here-"

"And now for my personal favorite: Wax Abraham Lincoln, right over-"

Stan looks at the melted glob of wax on the floor, which is under sunlight from the window above it.