Little Dipper

Gideon Gleeful, as usual, plots retribution on the Pines family or anyone who is associated with them.

"...Zombie attack? Never works, they don't take orders. Blood rain? Ew, mess up my suit, heh, no thank you. Demon Caterpillars? DRAT!...There must be a perfect way to exact vengeance on the Pines family. It's not enough to harm 'em, I need to take something from them. Something that'll give me ultimate power. Wait, of course!" He picks up his model of the Mystery Shack, "It's perfect..."

Meanwhile, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan Pines are watching 'Duck-tective' on TV. Clara Oswald is out busy. The Doctor is taking a visit where the attractions are...

The doorbell rings.

Stan Pines opens the door, "Welcome to a world of mystery!"

"Stan Pines?"

"The tax collector! You found me!"

Stan throws smoke bomb at the ground to distract the lawyer, then runs inside and rips off a decoration, revealing a bag with money in it; searches the tiles of the wall. The Doctor approaches to the scene.

"Aah... uh... which one of these is the trap door?"

"If I recall, I believe it was-"

The so-called lawyer interrupts, "Mister Pines. I'm from the Winninghouse Coupon Savers contest, and YOU ARE OUR BIIIIIIG WINNER!"

A cameraman comes in along with two women holding a check for 10,000,000 Dollars.

"Heh? My one and only dream, which was to possess money, has come true!"

Dipper adds in, "We're rich! I'm gonna get a butler!"

"I'm gonna buy a talking horse!" Mabel says dreamily.

"Just sign here for the money."

Stan uses a pen. "You bet!"

Gideon rips through the check. "Ha! Stanford, you fool! You just signed over the Mystery Shack to LIL' OL' ME!" As he sings and dances.

Dipper and Mabel gasp. The Doctor stares and barely contains his laughter.

"Uh, might wanna take another look there!"

Gideon reads the phony check. "The shack is hereby signed over to... SUCK A LEMON LITTLE MAN!?"

"Ahahaha!"

Gideon rips it furiously, "How dare you!?"

Dipper and Mabel laugh even harder.

"I am not a threat to be taken lightly! Come here hon', I need your arms."

"Hm...that explains the name; "feller of trees"..." The Doctor commented.

The fake lawyer lifts up Gideon.

"I'll get you, Stanford Pines! I'LL GET YOU ALL!"

"Life GIVES YOU Lemons, Mr Gleeful-REMEMBER THAT!" The Doctor replies humorously.

"Wanna see what else is on TV?" Stan suggests.

"Yeah, OK."

"Yeah, alright."

"Yeah."

"My favorite part's the theme song!"

Mabel and Dipper are playing chess. "Little guy to black space nine!"

"It's a pawn, that's not your color, and stop stealing the tiny horses!"

"They like it better in here. Don't you babies?"

Dipper knocks over the king. "And... checkmate!"

"What? Boo!"

"O-oh! Dipper wins again!" As he adds a tally mark to the "Dipper" side of a notebook which keeps track of wins and losses; Dipper's side has 85, Mabel's side has zero.