Even if he was playing with a little 4 year old, named James. It was the first time he's had fun, in a span of 2 months of his friends blowing him off. "Wow Daniel! You're like a pro!" James yelled, as they swung. "You're not bad yourself James." Daniel said back, as they both started slowing down. "Hmmm, slide next?" Daniel asked, looking at James who nodded.

"I don't know where he could be, Corbyn. We all tried calling and texting, he hasn't answered." Jonah informed, as he followed the blonde down the hall. "I know, it's just...he usually let's us know when hes not gonna be here." Corbyn sighed, sitting in his seat, in Geography, Jonah doing the same. "Maybe he's at home, sleeping?" Corbyn nodded, focusing as the teacher started talking.

"Doggy filter next Dani! Doggy filter!" James said, as the silver headed boy did so, watching James video tape himself as a dog. Daniel smiled, who would have thought he would be having fun with a child that was feeling like he was, lonely.

"Jamers, look an ice cream truck wanna get some?" Daniel asked, James nodding. A lot of people would have seen the two and be worried, why was this teenager taking this child to an ice cream truck? It seemed like it was out of a movie, but of course, Daniel being the polite boy he was, introduced himself to James parents.

And, James Parents absolutely adored Daniel. They exchanged numbers, seeing that Daniel has made James more happier, like an older brother, and they had also seen Daniel as a perfect babysitter, of course. Frankly, James would not have stopped bugging Daniel to meet his parents so they can be best best friends, at least that's how James put it, and Daniel would have done anything to keep the young happy.

"Alright, which flavor?" Daniel asked james, who pointed at the watermelon flavored popsicles. Daniel nodded, getting two, one for himself of course. It amazed Daniel at how similar he was to James, it didn't bother him, it just made him wonder.

"Dude, like I said, he could be sleeping." Jonah said, "or out doing something important." Zach Chimed in, as the four boys walked home. "Or eating ice cream with a little kid-" Jack started, "hey there he is!" Jonah interrupting him, as they walked up to Daniel, who was indeed talking to a little kid.

"Right! So then, Sam, Colby, Jake, and Corey ran out of their hotel room-Daniel? There's these 4 scary guys behind you" James said, making Daniel turn around. "Wha-oh. Those are my friends, Jamers." Daniel chuckled, standing up. "Hey guys," Daniel then bent down to be leveled with James.

"James you should go back with your parents now okay? They have my number, if anything you can call me, and we can hang out, alright little man?" Daniel said, making James nod, both of them doing a little handshake, before hugging, James running off to his destination.

Daniel smiled, before standing back up, "Hey guys." Corbyn let out a breath of fresh air. "Daniel I was worried suck about you all day. I didn't know where you were." Corbyn exclaimed, hugging his boyfriend closely.
"Yeah, we were all looking for you, dani." Zach said, Jonah and Jack nodding along.

"Were you all really? Or are you just saying that, so I won't be mad at you guys?" Daniel couldn't help but ask, "cause at this point I'm not sure." He finished, walking to throw his trash away, before walking away from the park. "Of course we were looking for you! Why would you be mad at us?" Corbyn questioned, as they followed the silver headed boy.

"I don't know let's see, 'hey Corbyn wanna hang out? Sorry daniel i can't, im busy. ALL THE TIME' or 'hey Daniel's lets meet up at the cafe so we can get our project finished. Sorry Daniel Zach and I forgot to tell you that we cant any more.' Or maybe 'daniel lets go shred some new moves at the school. Oh. Sorry Daniel Gabbie needs me' ring a bell, to any of you?" Daniel scoffed.

"Daniel I really was busy, my parents needed help for their business." "Yeah and Zach and I had a reservation come up, we're sorry." "And Gabbie, wanted to introduce me to her family." Daniel sighed, and kept walking.

"Okay, so Corbyn what about the time when Anna was struggling with something so important, and she needed me, but I still made time for you? Or Jonah, Zach what about the time, I had a reservation for something I've been dying to go to, but cancelled cause you guys needed my help. And Jack, remember when I had to introduce myself to that producer but called it off because you were in need of assistant?" Daniel spoke,

"Look, I'm not saying I'm against what you guys do. Trust me, Corbyn go help your family, and Zach and Jonah, go have date nights, enjoy eachother, Jack go be a good boyfriend. It's just, I find it so funny how quick I'm willing to help, and hang out with you guys, no matter what, while you guys push me aside till you're done with what you want done." Daniel paused, laughing.

"Yes, part of it is my fault, I get that trust me. And, it's beyond crazy how a child was there for me, simply because he knew how I felt. Gosh that 4 and half year old was so smart for his age." Daniel said, "tell me why a little kid felt the way I did? Invisible? Lonely? I don't know." Daniel shrugged.

When Jonah, Zach, Jack, nor Corbyn said anything, Daniel sighed. "Invisible....I'll see you guys tomorrow." With that Daniel walked off.

He was tired of being taken advantage of, tired of being there for them, when they're not there for him as much. Tired of being invisible.

So incredibly tired.

《《《《》》》》

Don't take advantage of people. It's not a good look on you🙂🙄