13.

Summary: Corbyn surprises Daniel for Christmas

Based off: You and Me At Christmas

《《《《《《》》》》》》

🍉Dani's P.O.V🍉

It's Christmas Eve! Yay, but I'm sad. Yeah, yeah, why am I sad right? Well, Corbyn isn't here. I mean, I wouldn't be sad if Corbyn never spent all Christmas with me.

Even if Corbyn is not with me at the moment, I still hung up his stocking, and got him a few presents.

I'm just a sad little tooth-gapped giraffe...

🌽Corbyn's P.O.V🌽

It's Christmas eve, and if you thought, even for a second, that I wasn't gonna be with Daniel for Christmas, you're crazy. There are many reasons why I can't wait to see Daniel for Christmas.

1) it's Daniel, pretty Self-explanatory

2) we've been together every Christmas

3) the cookies

4) read number 1 again.

Anyways, yea...

🌟Christmas Day🌟
⭐3rd P.O.V⭐

Ah, Christmas Day. Daniel woke up that morning practically singing songs already. Sure, Corbyn isn't with him but that isn't stopping him from eating cookies, and a whole bunch of other junk.

"Have yourself a merry little Christmas-" Knock Knock Knock "gosh dangit, interrupting my favorite song," Daniel said placing a cookie in his mouth, pausing his music, and walked to the door.

"He-" Daniel opened the door, and his cookie fell out his mouth, "CORBYN YOU'RE HERE!" Daniel yelled, hugging the faux blonde tightly.

"Yea-yea Dani I'm here." Corbyn laughed, wrapping his arms around Daniel, "I thought you-you-" Daniel rambled, "I wasn't going to miss Christmas with you silly goose." Corbyn said, picking up the brunette, and walked to the couch, sitting down.

"Well, you look nice," Daniel spoke, picking his head off of Corbyn's chest, "and you're warm. I missed that." Daniel finished, a small smile formed on his lips. Corbyn looked at Daniel with admiration, Corbyn was infatuated with him.

As Daniel kept rambling about something, Corbyn watched him, with a smile gently resting on his lips.
"I missed you Dani." Corbyn said, interrupting Daniel's talking. "I missed you too."

"No, no. You don't understand, "Corbyn spoke, laying Daniel down on the couch, hovered over him, "I really missed you..." at this moment Daniel *and the author* was red, this was new to him.

"Wh-" without any warning Corbyn placed his lips on Daniel's. Daniel being surprised with the movement, froze in place, but soon melted into the kiss, happy that Corbyn was home...

《《《《《《》》》》》》

I'm gonna end it right there, because, just because. I was thinking about continuing. Hoped you enjoy the worst ending of a one shot and see ya next chapter!!

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser