79.

Summary:reconciliation
Part 3 of 77, and 78

<<<<>>>>

It was now Saturday. Which felt like it took forever for it to be. Which isn't true, because the day Daniel actually had the guts to talk to Corbyn was Friday.

Anywhore, Daniel and Jonah were getting ready. As for Corbyn, listened to his friend, as he complained that Jonah was not gonna like him as a person.

"Jack, everything will be fine. You're a great guy. He'll like you for sure. Even if it isn't the way you want it to be." Corbyn softly said to the curly haired boy.

"I know. It's just, I haven't done this before. As in just meeting people right there on the spot. Maybe it's because we worked together before. But that's all. We never really talked. He didn't even know my name half the time, he used to call me Zach." Jack mumbled. 

"Oh, Jack. It will be fine. Plus, he might like you. You're just a likable person." Corbyn explained. Jack sighed, "it's not fair. You don't have to go through this. Like, you have Daniel." "Had. Had Daniel. Then I messed up, but that's the whole thing about life. You either hope it gives you another chance at being with the person you love most, or you just have to move on. It sucks but it's true." Corbyn sighed.

"Corbyn," Jack asked, getting a small him from the blonde, "do you think life is giving you another chance with being with Daniel?" Corbyn thought for a moment.

"Yeah," corbyn replied "I do think it's giving me a chance. If it wasn't I wouldn't be here right now getting ready to hang out with him. And Jonah. But mostly him." Jack nodded, and finished getting ready.

<>

Jonah and Daniel got to then usual spot corbyn and Daniel ised to hang out. It was a little diner. Which Jonah found interesting.

"Wow, no wonder you love Corbyn, he is like a sucker for romantic shit I bet." Jonah awed as he saw all the little fairy lights that surrounded the place. Daniel grinned.

"Yeah. He is a sucker for romantic stuff. So yeah, of course I love him for that. Hey Jonah, are you ever going to like, not be single?" Daniel asked, changing the subject.

"I don't know. I mean- c'mon who can resist the muscles. Not only that I have a great personality. I'm the whole package." Jonah exclaimed. "You sound conceited. It's funny." Daniel laughed.

"Yeah yeah. It's just," Jonah sat down on a bench, "I want someone to not like me just for my looks. I want them to actually get to know me. Not just use me. Like, I may be a guy, but I do have feelings, too. Ya know?" Jonah explained, as Daniel nodded. "Yeah. I know what you mean-"

"Hey guys." Jonah and Daniel heard a cheerful voice, which made them look up. "Hey Corbyn. Who's your friend?" Daniel asked. "That's Jack Avery. 18 years old, likes to skateboard. Has a perm. And has a great voice, I might add." Jonah said before Corbyn can even open his mouth. "At least that's what I think." Jonah added, as he moved his attention to a bush.

"Uh, yeah. I'm Jack Avery. Who does like to skateboard, and does have a perm, and I am 18. And thank you for the compliment." Jack said, blushing at how the tall brunette knew that.

"Yeah, so that's Jack." Corbyn finally said. "Well we should head inside now." Jonah said, walking to the doors, opening it for the 3 other boys. Who all said thanks. As Jonah and Daniel were in their own little conversation, Jack was getting giddy inside.