24.

Summary: don't play with feelings

《《《《》》》》

"Hey Corbs!" Daniel exclaimed, cheerfully, walking up to his boyfriend. Corbyn guickly turned his way to Daniel, then to a random girl next to him.

"H-hey Dani." Corbyn said, patting Daniel's back. As the girl walked up to them, sticking her hand out, for Daniel to grab.

"Hi, I'm Christina. Corbyn's girl-" "girl friend. Lady friend. Ya know?" Corbyn quickly interrupted. Oh how much, Corbyn was mentally freaking out.

"Yea? Hi, my name is Daniel. Corbyn's bo-" "best boy friend. Guy friend." Corbyn once again interrupted, "well see ya soon Christina. Let's go Dani." Corbyn grabbed Daniel's shoulders and led him out the doors of the school.

"Corbean?" Daniel asked, turning to him, as Corbyn finally let go of his shoulders. "Yes, Dani?" Corbyn answered.

"Why did you interrupt so fast, when I was introducing myself?" "Well, Christina, my friend, doesn't really know about me being bi. So I thought, we keep it a secret from her, just in case she wouldn't accept." Corbyn replied, hopefully getting Daniel under This act.

"Oh, ok that makes sense. Sorry" Daniel said back, now knowing why. "It's ok bub." Corbyn ruffled his hair. "Ok, well I'm not gonna be at school tomorrow. Thought I'd let you know."

"Of cours, Dani. I'll see you later ok?" Corbyn asked, as they got to Daniel's house. "Of course. Bye corbs." Daniel said, kisisng the blondes cheek, before going inside.

*at the park with Christina*

"Hey, Corbean? Why didn't you let me tell you guy friend, I was dating you?" Christina asked, her boyfriend.

"Well you see, he's just lost his girlfriend, so he's sensitive right now." Corbyn said, hoping that Christina would just drop the question.

"Oh, tell him I said I'm sorry." The brunette said, dropping the question. Corbyn said a quick of course, before kissing her cheek, grabbing her hand, and continued walking down to path at the park.

Little did they know, someone was watching them...

*at school*

Corbyn walked down the hallway, seeing an upset Guy. That guy was his boyfriend. Of course, Corbyn went to him to ask him what was wrong.

"Leave me alone." Daniel said bluntly, before Corbyn even opened his mouth. "I thought you weren't coming to school today?" Corbyn asked.

"Were you ever going to tell me?" Daniel questioned, finally looking up at the blonde, tears falling down his face. "Tell you what?"

"That you're with her!" Daniel exclaimed, gladly no one was in the halls. "How did you-" Corbyn was completely appaled.

"How did I know? You know Zach right? My best friend? yeah, he saw you with her. Holding her hand, kisisng her cheek. Gosh- I was so dumb to actually think you liked me. What was I thinking?!" Daniel yelled the last part, more to himself.

"Dani-" "no. No! Don't you dare 'Dani' me! Corbyn, if you wanted to be with her, you should have at least brokenup with me.." Daniel said, letting a sob out.

"It's not fair! How dare you play with my feelings Corbyn! How dare you!" Daniel yelled, turning to Corbyn. Weakly hitting his chest, Daniel was heart-broken.

Corbyn was and meant everything to him, it hurt him so much.

Daniel let out a sob, falling to the ground, repeating 'this isn't fair'.

While Corbyn watched. Just watched his now ex-boyfriend cry, sob, and yell. He didn't mean to break the blue-eyed boy. He didn't mean to end up with Christina...

"Dani!" "No. I don't wanna talk to someone who plays with my feelings. Like it's a toy," Daniel stood up, brushing himself off," I'll see you around Corbyn."

That was all Corbyn heard, before the brunette disappeared out the front doors of the school building.

That's when Corbyn knew...
How much Daniel actually meant to him...
And how Christina meant nothing to him.

《《《《》》》》

Wowza. I thought about this because of something that is going on rn...

Anyways, have a good day

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Sad Camper