145.

Summary:❣️idk just read❣️

<<<<>>>>

Corbyn placed the metal object in front of him, as he sat in a chair, hands in front of his mouth, gnawing at his knuckle, thinking. His left leg shaking anxiously.

'I'm fucked' is what he managed to think, placing his head in his arms, sliding the metal object away from him, hearing it clatter to the ground. "Story of my life....Hey Corbyn." Daniel stopped singing as he walked through the front door, furrowing his eyebrows when Corbyn didn't say anything.

"Corbyn? Are you okay?" He asked, jumping when Corbyn got us from his seat. "Hey Dani! I'm great, just a little tired. Just wanted to make sure you got home safely." Daniel nodded his head, "uhm,Okay? Well go get some rest then. I love you." Corbyn weakly smiled, "I love you too," He pecked the youngers cheek, before making his way up the stairs, and up to their room.

"Ugh," he groaned laying face down on the bed, thinking about the previous events that occurred. "Oh shit!" He exclaimed, getting up from the bed, almost stumbling down the stairs, stopping when he saw Daniel hold the metal object in his hand.

The blonde swallowed the lump in his throat, "Dani." The silver headed boy looked up, tears falling from his eyes.  "Corbyn? Why?" He stuttered out,  Corbyn walked up to him, gently taking the object from the youngers hand, placing it on the counter, sighing. "I'm-i don't know Dani. It Just happened one day and-and I couldn't stop." Corbyn spoke, putting his head down, hating the sight of his boyfriend crying.

"Corbyn I'm here for you no matter what. Come to me before you even think about hurting yourself like that ever." Daniel said,  picking the blondes head up to look in his eyes, "you're not alone. I know stress gets to you, baby. And I know you never want to tell me because you think your a burden, but baby, please, let me know." Daniel whispered, wiping the tears that started falling from the blondes face.

"I'm so sorry Daniel," Corbyn broke, sobbing into the silver headed boys shoulder, holding onto him like his life depended on it. "I'm sorry I have to make you suffer with me, it's so fucking bad." He sobbed, shaking.

"No. No buby I'm not suffering, never think that. I made a commitment, you'll never be a burden." Daniel soothed, rubbing the blondes back, as they had now slowly slid to the ground. "I tried Daniel. I really did, but now we're working harder than ever, no breaks, it's slowly taking me back to how I was before," Corbyn spat out,

"I don't need that. I don't want that. Please don't leave me, I'm so weak." Daniel shook his head, holding Corbyn as close as he could to his own body. "No, baby, you're the most strongest person I know. Don't worry, I'm here, you won't go back into the darkness. Not when I'm here."

Corbyn nodded, burying his head further into the silver headed boys arms, "thank you so fricken much Dani. You don't understand how much you've made an impact on my life. How much you've made me appreciate the world and people around me. The way you make me appreciate life itself, and just being on earth,"

Corbyn dried his eyes, "you, Daniel James Seavey, are my guardian angel. Without you, I wouldn't be doing what I love doing most. I wouldn't be here to see you turn out to be the most important, beautiful thing in most people's life. I wouldn't have been here to love you. And I say it, but never enough, I love you so much."

Daniel smiled, kissing the blondes head,
"Corbyn, I love you so much, you're never alone, don't ever forget that."

<<<<>>>>