11.

Summary:Corbyn lays on Daniel for no reason

《《《《《《》》》》》》

It was a lazy day in the We Don't Why house. Then again, when is it not a lazy day in the house? Anyways, Jack decided to go and skateboard so he's gone. Jonah and Zach decided to go swimming, so that's what they did.

Now, Daniel didn't want to skateboard or go swimmimg, he wanted to lay on the couch and sleep. (I mean, that's what a room is for but ok) so that is what he did...Corbyn on the other hand, wanted to hang out with Daniel, Corbyn walked down the stairs and approached the boy.

"Daniel." Corbyn said, watching Daniel open his eyes and look up at him then back down, "what?" He replied, closing his eyes once more. "Wanna do something?" Corbyn asked, sitting on the floor, next to where Daniel was sleeping.

"No." "Why not?" Daniel shrugged, "I just wanna sleep." He mumbled, "fine then..." Corbyn said, got up from the floor, and layed right on top of Daniel...who groaned because he could no longer sleep with Corbyn on top of him.

"Seriously, Corbyn." Daniel whined, "what? Ssshhhsh, go to sleep." Corbyn patted Daniel's head. Daniel sighed. "I would love to, but uhh, you're on me." Corbyn laughed, "hah. Funny excuse there Dani-boi."

"Wha-nevermind." Daniel spoke, closing his again. "Good boi." Corbyn laughed.

《《《《《《》》》》》

I uhhh, Love y'all

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser