48.

Summary:"Don't scare me!"

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn was bored, simply bored. Good thing he had an amazing, awesome, clingy boyfriend, who would drop everything and hang out with him.

So Corbyn called Daniel. Daniel obviously agreed to hang out with Corbyn at this abandoned schoolhouse. At 12 in the morning. Don't ask, it's a nocturnal thimg, ok.

Corbyn sat at a desk, on his phone, waiting for the love of his life to appear. Suddenly, something grabbed Corbyn's shoulder, so he did what first came to mind, and punched them in the nose.

It was Daniel he punched.

Daniel grabbed his nose, and yelled in pain, "You little shit!" Daniel screamed. "Well, I'm sorry!" Corbyn yelled back, picking Daniel up off the floor, to see if he was ok.

Daniel smiled weakly, "hi." He said. "I thought I broke your nose." Corbyn let out a sigh of relief. "Yea, if you did. I would probably hurt you." Corbyn scoffed, "it's not my fault. Don't scare me!" Corbyn out his hands up.

"Ok, big baby. I thought I was the baby. Boy was I wrong." Daniel retorted, wiping blood from his nose, in his sleeve.

"That's disgusting." Corbyn grimaced, "well sorry. I have to get the blood off somehow." Daniel said, wiping more blood off his face.

"You heard of Panic At The Disco. Now get ready for Crisis in the Classroom." Corbyn whispered, getting a snack to the head.

"Shut up with your stupid remarks. They're stupid and idiotic." Daniel said, smiling at Corbyn. "You are SO lucky I love you." Corbyn responded, kissing Daniel's forehead.

"You heard of Sam and Colby. Now get ready for Dorbyn's story-OUCH!" Corbyn screeched, rubbing his arm. "I said shut up with your idiotic remarks." The brunette sighed, "You need to learn, Besson."

"Sorry Seavey."

《《《《》》》》

What is this? I don't know.

Ok, so I had a can of soda in my backpack and this person, starts throwing and slamming my backpack on the floor, and so all my papers for school were ruined...
It's a MenTaL bReAkDoWn

STAY GOLD♡

~~stressed Camper