15.

Summary:they sing together *more to the story*

《《《《《》》》》》

Daniel lived in an apartment complex in la. Alone, yea he lived alone, loner, what he was, what he described himself as. Anyways, Daniel also had his reasons of being by himself, I mean he gets to listen to whatever he wanted so that was a plus.

Corbyn also lived in the same apartment complex, by himself. He heard Daniel's music through the walls once and a while, since he did live right next to Daniel. There was moments where Corbyn would find himself singing along to the music.

¤▪¤

☆Daniel's P.O.V☆

You know what's good about living by myself, I can take a nice warm shower all I want, without having someone complaining about it. Sure, it gets lonely but, I've never been the one to want company.

▪3rd P.O.V▪

Daniel made his way towards his bathroom, turning the shower knobs, making sure it was the perfect temperature before he got in. He un dressed himself, before making his way into the steamy shower,letting the water run down his body.

It wasn't until Daniel started washing his hair, when he started hearing an angelic voice through the walls. It was such a nice and soothing melody, that it made Daniel relaxed.

Daniel couldn't help but ponder on who was singing. Yet, that didn't stop Daniel from joining the voice into a song. Making the other voice stop for a sec, before continuing on with Daniel.

Corbyn, who was taking a shower, started singing again after he started to hear the person from next door sing with him. 'What a beautiful voice' Corbyn thought as he continued singing with Daniel.

Corbyn suddenly wanted to know who's voice that was, and wanted to get to know them. For the fact that Corbyn is socially awkward, this surprised him. He wasn't the type of person to drop everything and get to know anyone.

Once the sing they were singing finished, Corbyn spoke wanting to compliment this person. "Uh, hey random person? You have a great voice!" Corbyn yelled, wanting the persin to hear him.

"Thanks, you too." Corbyn heard back, a bit muffled of course. "Yea well...I should get going? It's kinda cold." Corbyn explained, grabbing his towel to dry off his hair and body.

"Yea, same." Was all Corbyn heard before leaving to his room to get dressed.

'There was no way, that person heard me singing with them' Daniel said, putting clothes on. It was simply a weird to 'communicate' with someone.

But then again, Daniel simply sang with them because he wanted to get to know this person. He probably qould have a lot in common with them.

!knock!

Daniel had heard in his door, before making his way towards it.

---

When Daniel opened the door, he saw a blonde boy with damp hair, and blue eyes. It was intriguing, at least it was for Daniel.

"Hello?" Daniel said questionly, wondering who this boy was, and what he wanted.

"Uh, yea, hi. I mean, I'm Corbyn. You might be wondering why I'm at your door right now, and well, I'm that person you were singing with." Corbyn explained. Wishing he explained it better, and not awkwardly.

"Oh! Uh, yea. Hey, I'm Daniel, that person that was singing with you. Would you like to come in?" Daniel offered, opening the door a bit more.

"Sure.." Corbyn said, making his way in the apartment, looking at the place. "You can sit, make yourself comfortable." Daniel said, making sure Corbyn wasn't just awkwardly stranding.

"Yea, thanks." Corbyn replied, slowly sitting down, "soo...you sing really good." Corbyn spoke trying to start a conversation.

"Thanks, you sing great too. Want anything to drink?" Daniel asked, making his way to the kitchen.

"Sure. You got chocolate milk?" Corbyn aksed, following Daniel. Daniel suddenly stopped, "eww you like chocolate?"

"Of course I do! Who doesn't?" Corbyn smiled, sitting on the counter. "I don't, it's nasty." Daniel said, sticking his tongue out, at Corbyn.

"What?! You are crazy...How can you not like it?" Corbyn questioned, making Daniel giggle.

That's how they spent the rest if the night, fighting about how chocolate was either good or bad. As if they were friends for a long time. Two people blooming into a friendship, possibly more...

《《《《《》》》》》

Ok that was surprisingly better than I thought

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser