02.

Summary: Gonna be a songfic because science.

Song: Little Things

《《《《《《》》》》》》

Your hand fits in mine, like it's made just for me, but bare this in mind it was meant to be, and I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks, and it all makes sense to me.

Corbyn and Daniel have been the couple everyone wanted to be. Always hand in hand, inseparable. Corbyn was lovestruck, he loved the way Daniel's eyes glowed in the sunlight, the freckles on his cheeks was something Corbyn adored.

I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes, when you smile, you never loved your stomach or your thighs the dimples in your back, at the bottom of your spine, but I love them endlessly.

Daniel, never loved smiling wide. It showed the crinkles by his eyes, that he didn't like. Corbyn sees the way Daniel looks at himself in the mirror, it breaks his heart because daniel never understood that Corbyn loved his stomach or the way he can grab Daniel's thigh when he was nervous. It was one of the things Corbyn loves about Daniel.

I won't let these little things, slip, out of my mouth, but if I do, it's you, oh it's you, they add up to. I'm in love with you, and all these little things.

These were things Daniel didn't like about himself, but these were little things that Corbyn loved about him. Corbyn told Daniel this all the time. These were the things that made Daniel him. Things that made corbyn love Daniel more and more than before.

You can't go to bed, without a cup of tea, maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep, and all Those conversations are the secrets that I keep, though it makes no sense to me.

Daniel did talk in his sleep, though he never knew Corbyn listened to him. But Corbyn did, that was his little secret, even if Daniel's conversations with himself never made no sense, it still made Corbyn's heart flutter.

I know you never loved the sound of your voice on tape, you never want, to know how much you weigh, you still have to squeeze into your jeans, but your perfect to me.

"Corbyn! Delete that right now, my voice sounds ugly!" Daniel whined, trying to grab Corbyn's phone from his hand. "Na-ah. Your voice is beautiful, my love." Corbyn replied, watching Daniel blush.
○●○●
"Corbyn stop making me food, I don't need anymore fat, I'm fat enough!" Daniel said, pushing the food away from him, "baby. You are not fat. You are just-" corbyn pecked his lips, "perfect."

I won't let these little things, slip, out of my mouth, but if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to, I'm in love with you, and all these little things.

Corbyn still falls head over heals for the blue-eyed boy, everyday. Whether Daniel laughs, or when he wears Corbyn's sweatshirt, Corbyn just dies of cuteness.

You never love yourself half first much as I love you, and you never treat yourself right darling, but I want you to, if I let you know, I'm here, for you, maybe you'll love yourself, like I, love you..ohhh

"Daniel, you are the most beautiful human being I have ever layed my eyes on. You are perfect. I love the way your voice sounds, I love your eyes and the way you are. Your stomach is great, your thighs are beautiful. Don't beat yourself up about it baby, you are amazing just the way you are." Corbyn spoke, "Dani, I love you. Never foregt that."

And I've just let these little things, slip, out of my mouth, cause it's you, oh it's you, it's you, they add up to, and I'm in love with you, and all these little things,

"Really, you think so?" Daniel asked, Corbyn nodded. He let everything he thought about Daniel, out. All of it was true though, he loved Daniel so much, he wanted  Daniel to love himself and his little things as much as he did.

I won't let these little things, slip, out of my mouth, but if it's true, it's you, it's you, they add up to, I'm in love with you, and all your little things...

"Dani. I'm in love with you. In love with you and all your little things."

《《《《《《》》》》》》

Wow. Ok then...First time doing a songfic, how'd I do?

And my sister and I spent an hour arguing if Daniel had freckles or not so, hehe..

Oh and 'Talk' by wdw is a bop

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser