68.

Summary:over-worked
Re-did

《《《《》》》》

The 5 boys were out, practicing their choreography, and making sure everything was spot on before they performed the next day.

So far, everything has been going good, for four of the boys. That one boy, Corbyn, was having a difficult time keeping up with the dance with the rest of the group.

"Corbyn!" Their choreographer yelled, making the four boys groan. "Yeah?" Corbyn panted out with exhaustion. "You missed a turn, get that fixed or you get behind understood?" Corbyn nodded. "C'mon Corbyn, get it together." Daniel said, sighing, before walking away.

"Alright, from the top." So the five boys got into place and started again, immediately stopping. "Corbyn! The turn! Don't forget the turn!" The choreographer yelled once again.

"O-Ok I'm sorry. S-sorry." Corbyn stuttered, as the boys sighed, getting into position. "Alright, Daniel, Jack, Zach, and Jonah. You guys can go, Corbyn. Stay, we need to keep going over this."

So, everyone left. Except for Corbyn. Who in all honesty, wanted leave and sleep. But, of course, he couldn't.

"Besson, the high note, great. the dance, not so great, we need to get that fixed." Corbyn nodded.

So Corbyn started, at first it wasn't bad. Yet, since Corbyn being Corbyn pulled an all nighter, this was just not working.

"Corbyn!" The choreographer, yelled. "Wha-what" "corbyn the turn, your posture, c'mon, you made a commitment. Stick to it."

"Ok, sorry. You're right." The choreographer restarted the music and watch corbyn.

"Oh corbyn, I'm proud! You finally got the turn, and it looked smooth." Corbyn grinned for the first time while practicing.

《《《《》》》》

When Corbyn opened the door to the hotel room, the room was dark. He put his bags down, his throbbing head getting on his nerves. Not wanting to bother the ithers, he settled for the couch.

So here he was, 3 a.m. lying awake on the couch that was in the room, head pounding, wanting nothing but for it to stop. But, knowing his luck, it was only going to be worse.

He wanted to sleep. Especially if there was a concert tomorrow- the concert. Corbyn sat up quickly, before whimpering, laying back down. Now he had to get to sleep. They had a concert tomorrow, he needed the rest. He wanted to shut his mind off, and all the pain.

That's all he really wanted, was to sleep, and sleep with one of the boys. So he got up and silently slid in the covers next to Daniel. It worked.

But, staying in the bed wasn't for long. Because here he was, getting kicked off the bed. Literally getting kicked off. So, instead of dealing with a grumpy Daniel, like last time, he went back to the couch.

"Corbyn get up. Get ready" Daniel spoke, making the blonde cover his head from the light. Eventually getting up to get ready. He took a shower. That helped his throbbing head and body. Not a lot, but enough for him to relax a little.