62.

Summary:Kiss

《《《《》》》》

Corbyn sat on the couch, watching t.v. waiting for someone, anyone to talk to him. He was bored, and he wanted attention.

"Hey Corbyn." Daniel said, sitting next to the blonde. "Wassup, Daniel." Corbyn replied. Happy that someone acknowledged his presence.

"Nothing much, just wanted to watch t.v with you." Daniel said, putting his hands begin his head. "Cool, cool," Corbyn sat back,

"Hey you want a kiss?" He asked, the brunette. Now, since Daniel is like, Gay as Fuck, blushed like the day Corbyn sent him nudes. "Sure.." He spoke, smiling.

"Ok," Corbyn slowly went in, but before their lips could meet....corbyn placed a chocolate kiss between the two. "There you go...a kiss! Get it?" Corbyn laughed, at the stupid joke, thinking he was the greatest person on earth right now.

"Oh. Haha thanks." Daniel forced out a chuckle, and unwrapped the chocolate and ate it. "What's wrong?" Corbynasked, he could tell Daniel didn't like the joke.

"Nothing, nothing." Daniel replied, sighing before getting up, "Not the kiss I was hoping for..." "What was that, Dani?" "Uhh, I'm gonna go get a drink."

Corbyn nodded, and Dnaiel excused himself to the kitchen. "Corbyn! I'm going to drink my sorrows away!" The blonde heard the brunette yell, "what-"

Before Corbyn can ask questions, Daniked walked out with blueberry Capri sun in his hand, and a plastic wine glass. "What the- Daniel what are you doing?" Corbyn questioned.

"Drinking my sorrows away." He answered, "what sorrows?" Corbyn was confused.

"Uhh, I wanted a kiss. Not a chocolate kiss, but, ya-know. A real one." Daniel blushed profusely, Corbyn smiled. "Ohh you should have just said so"

"Wh-" before Daniel could say anything, Corbyn placed his mouth on his, slightly humming, with satisfaction.

"No, Jack. That's not what I mea-Ahh....no..its just Corbyn's fucking in the living room....yea I'll tell them. Jack says to stop fucking." Zach spoke what he spoke, and walked away, finishing his conversation with Jack.

Danieland Corbyn pulled away from eachother, contentment filling their whole body's. Making them feel high on life at the moment.

"That was-" Daniel started,

"Amazing." Corbyn finished.

So there the two sat blush creeping up on their faces, as they smiled at eachother, finally getting what they wanted.

《《《《》》》》

Oof, ok sorry for not updating, but I hope you all have an amazing day today. I know I will, I'm going to be in a parade. So that should be fun.

STAY GOLD♡

~~Excited Camper