102.

Summary:Here To Help

《《《《》》》》

It was hard for Corbyn. Taking care of his beautiful 4 month year old daughter, without Christina, the mother to help.

It's been a tough time for Corbyn, even though he had his amazing band mates to help him, it was never the same when Christina helped. Gosh, corbyn missed her a lot. The passing of her was rough for everyone. It still was something corbyn cried about.

It was about 4 in the morning when he heard the cries of his baby girl. He sat up from his bed, and made his way towards the corner of the room that had fairy lights around the crib.

He picked up the 4 month old, placing her by his shoulder, as he patted her back, knowing she was probably hungry. So, the exhausted blonde made his way downstairs and layed the child in her playpen that was in the living room.

He made his way back to the kitchen, grabbing a clean bottle, making her the milk she wanted. He fed the little girl the bottle, patting her back as she was finished and needed to be burped.

He stood in the kitchen, his thoughts running wild as he kept patting his baby girls back. His mind brought him back to his lovely amazing girlfriend he missed dearly.

He didn't know he was crying until he scratched his face from the tears falling from his face. "Corbyn? Are you okay?" The blonde heard a sweet whispers from by the stairs. He looked up to see his silver-headed bandmate.

"Oh yeah, yeah I'm fine don't worry. Jus go-go back to bed Dani." Corbyn stammered, as he gave a weak smile to him. "Corbyn, I can help you." Daniel spoke before taking the now sleeping child from the blonde.

Daniel took her upstairs and layed her in her bed, before going back down to the blonde who was now sitting on the counter, holding his head with his hand. Silent tears falling from his face, which concerned Daniel.

"Corby? You okay..." Daniel asked softly, putting his hand on the blonde shoulder. Corbyn let out a shaky breath as he looked up to the concerned boy in front of him.

"I don't know. Dani, it's just h-hard. Without- Christina here to help me. Without Christina being there to see our child grow into a beautiful girl. It's just-" corbyn shook his head as he sobbed into his hands.

Daniel immediately went to hug the blonde, to let him know it was okay and that he was there. "I know you're hurting, Corbs. I know you miss her, we all do. But I know that she's looking down at you, and she's proud. So proud that you're doing the best you can do, and being the best dad to Devyn. She's proud Corbyn, shes proud." Daniel couldn't help but let out a shaky breath as he held the sobbing blonde.

Corbyn nodded, "yeah. Yeah you're right. She would be proud. Thanks Daniel. I needed that." Corbyn smiled, wiping the tears off his face.
He slid off the counter before hugging the silver-headed boy.

"And corbyn?" Daniel spoke, making the blonde look at him, "don't forget that you can ask for help. Jonah, Jack, Zach, and I are willing to help. Don't feel like you have to do it alone. Okay?"

"Got it Dani. Thanks." Corbyn smiled, before the two boys headed back upstairs to their rooms.

Corbyn fell asleep that night with a smile. It felt nice that he no longer needed to hide the fact he didn't need help, and that he had amazing friends that will help him no matter what.

《《《《》》》》》

Sucky ending but I thought this was kinda cute