51.

Summary:Flying solo

《《《《》》》》

"Have fun ok?" Corbyn quietly said, "I will...try" Was all the brunette said, putting his luggage down, and looked at Corbyn, who looked like he was having a mental battle with himself.

"Look, Corbyn. I'm gonna stay with Jonah. Everything will be ok. Jonah is a tough guy."  Corbyn hesitantly nodded, "o-ok." But broke down in a sob.

"Ok,Dani. I'm just gonna miss you." Daniel gave Corbyn a hug, while Corbyn gave a bone-crushing one back. "Ok, I'll be back in a few weeks or something. Don't do anything bad, Corbyn." Daniel said, letting go of the blonde.

"Ok. You be careful, ok?  Don't let anyone hurt you. Make sure Jonah takes care of you, Ok? If anyone hurts you, well let," Corbyn let out a shaky breath, "let Jonah know."

Daniel nodded,"Yes, sir. I'll let Jonah know," Daniel said, making Corbyn weakly smile.
"Ok, well. I'll see you in a few weeks, maybe." Corbyn said. "Yea...get someone to stay here with you, like Zach."

"No I'm ok." The blonde responded. "Yea. Please for me? Have Zach come over." Daniel begged.
"Ok. Ok Zach will come over." Corbyn gave in. He had to listen to his blue-eyed boy.

Corbyn grabbed Daniel's suitcase, and helped Daniel put it in his car. Watching Daniel get teary-eyed. "I-I Don't wanna go anymore," Daniel shook his head, "I wanna stay with you." He cried.

"Hey, look at me. You'll have fun. Have a great time. Don't worry about me." Corbyn spoke, wiping the tears off Daniel's cheeks.

"I know, I just wish you could come with me." Daniel whined, "I know but this is a family reunion. It's time for you and your family to be together." Corbyn said, rubbing Daniel's arm.

"Yea, but- I'll miss you." Daniel sobbed more, hugging Corbyn tightly. "I know baby, I know." Corbyn wanted to cancel Daniel's flight, and just cuddle with the boy.

"Just. Have a good time. For me? Heck, you're making me hang out with Zach. So the least you can do is have a good time." Corbyn Said, rubbing Daniel's arm.

"Ok, Corbs. Tell Zach I said hi, even if I really don't mean it." Daniel giggled. He liked making fun of the younger boy. Even if he really didn't.

"Alright. I'll tell him. You should probably get going now. Jonah's waiting for you." Corbyn Spoke, as Jonah pulled in the driveway.

"Ok. Corbyn. I'll see you in a few weeks." Daniel replied, lip trembling again, not wanting to be away from his Blondie. "Alright Corbyn. My cars gonna be in the driveway, don't let anything happen to it. And more importantly, don't let Zach in it- ready to go Daniel?" Jonah asked, turning his phone off.

"Yea, I'll make sure Zach doesn't." "Yeah, jonah, I'm ready." Jonah sympathetically smiled, "I'll take good care of dani-boi. No need to worry. Dad Jonah is here."

Corbyn couldn't help but laugh, "thanks Yonah. I appreciate it." Daniel clung to Corbyn's arm, not wanting to let go quite yet.

"No problem Corbyn. Just take care of my baby, and we'll be good." Jonah said. "You and Zach-"

"Ew no. My car."

"Ok I honestly feel attacked. I didn't ask for this. I came to have a good time, and y'all are being bullied. I can't-" Zach put his hand up, and walked into Corbyn and Daniel's house.

"I- how? Does he do that?" Corbyn questioned, only getting shrugs for an answer.

"Ok, ok. Fine, take care of my other baby. Zach obviously, cause  Ya' know. Just- make sure he doesn't get into trouble." Jonah said, before Zach ran into Jonah's arms crying.

"Ok, you know what? Forget family, stay. Please?" Zach whined, Daniel agreeing, still clinging onto Corbyn. "Wow my heart, I-💗💕💓" Corbyn and Jonah mentally swooned.

"Ok, ok. Dani-baby. I love you with my whole heart. be careful. Don't get hurt. Don't let anyone sketchy next to you. Hide yourself in a room if you have too. I'll miss you, I'll be waiting here, with this whiny baby," he pointed to Zach as he listened to Jonah, "So I'm sorry if I get convicted as a murderer. I love you ok. Have fun" Corbyn finished, kissing the top of Daniel's forehead.

"Ok Corbean. I'll have fun, and I'll be careful, and I won't get hurt. Keep Zach safe, or Jonah will murder you, and then I'll have no-one. I'll miss you, and I love you more." Daniel sniffled, "don't hate me, but I took like 3 of your sweatshirts. But I love you."

"That's fine babes," Corbyn grabbed Daniel's hands, then turned to Jonah, who was hugging Zach like his life depended on it, "Ok Jonah. Daniel's ready." Corbyn said.

"Alright," Jonah let go of Zach, "let's go Dnaiel. We'll see y'all later." Jonah got in the car, Daniel following suit. Corbyn and Zach stood there watching their lovers pull out the driveway.

Then down the street, only hearing Jonah yell, "take care of my baby!"
And only seeing Daniel wave out the window.

Zach and Corbyn looks at eachother, before Zach sighed, "he was talking about his car wasn't he?"

"I honestly think he was." Corbyn replied, before going in the house, zach following after.

《《《《》》》》

There will be a part 2 to this. When they come home  maybe Idk.

I was watching the sandlot and it gave me nostalgia, when I had crushes on Smalls, Yeah-Yeah, and Benny. SskSkKsksk

low-key thinking of making a book or oneshots for the sandlot, or whatever. LMK

STAY GOLD♡

~~Tired Camper