07.

Summary:Corbyn loves Daniel so much, he says I love you every chance he gets

《《《《《《》》》》》》

Corbyn was just laying down on the sofa, when he heard Daniel's laugh from inside the kitchen. He smiled, before getting up to get Daniel.

"Hey Dani." Corbyn said softly, laying his head on Daniel's shoulder.

"Hey, Corbs. What's up?" Daniel asked, placing a soft kiss on the blondes head. Corbyn shrugged, blushing.

"Nothing, wanna lay down on the couch, and watch t.v with me?" Corbyn questioned, watching Daniel, as he put his apple juice down. "Sure bup."

Corbyn quietly cheered, pulling Daniel with him to the couch, "I love you, Dani. I hope you know that." Corbyn spoke, looking up at Daniel. Daniel smiled, "of course I know that." He chuckled, "you tell me 'bout a 100 times a day." (Like it's not enough♪)

Corbyn was suddenly embarrassed, "o-oh sorry 'bout that." He hide his face with his blanket, which made Daniel laugh a little, "no need to be sorry my love. I don't mind." Corbyn looked at Daniel.

"I love you." Corbyn said, turning his attention back to the t.v.

"I love you to Corbyn. Nothing could ever change that." Daniel replied, kissing Corbyn's head, also turning his attention to the t.v.

《《《《《《》》》》》》

Mhhh...interesting

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~All-Time Loser