"Charm a hoe out her panties. Got it, so what happened?"

"You want details?"

"I do. But, I'd rather you show me." Her eyes hung low, her shoes off now. "You have a very nice speaking voice, rather mesmerizing if we are being honest with each other here. Not many are blessed with a gift of conversation." She quirks an eyebrow.

This woman is a freak, he thinks to himself. A smirk graced his lips as he crosses the room. "I must warn you; I have a lot of pent-up...energy."

Scarlett pales.

Hours later, Scarlett's legs wobbled on either side of Royce. Her chest was going up and down. Makeup running. "I can't feel my legs."

"Ride."

"Royce. I can't-"

SMACK. "I said, ride." His voice deep and aggressive. Scarlett sighs and sinks down on it anyway. "Nigga did you grow?!"

A devilish smirk graces his face as he moves upward. "Don't make me tell you again, Scar."

"Well, you gon have to do it anyway, I'm tapped out playa." She barely moves her hips in sync.

"Gotta get yo stamina up then." he pushes her over and turns her over, sliding in doggystyle.

Scarlett let out a laugh, moan and scream at the same time. "You look like a German Sheppard." Her moans and screams mixed in with her laughs. "I'm so damn weak." She points to their reflection in the mirror.

"Shuddup Scar." He laughs. "I'm tryna cum."

Her voice is hoarse now. "Cum daddy." she speaks low as she clenches as tight as she could. Royce had no problem coming inside of her.

Scarlett takes a shower in his bathroom. And then she wraps herself in a towel.

Royce laid in his bed after his own shower, with just a pair of Calvin Klein undies on.

"Aye, Royce. Dis was you in the mirror." Scarlett stands in front of the massive bed and thrusted her hips like she was fucking something from the back. "Looking all serious." she scrunches her face up like him.

"You think you funny." He scrunches up his nose in disgust. "I did not look like that."

"SHID! You got me up in this, palace. Where some clothes?! I'm cold." Her towel was quickly losing its warmth. "And some food. Uh let's go, German Shepard, aftercare here."

"Scar!" he gets out of the bed. "You talk cash money shit." He throws a shirt and basketball shorts her way.

"And this pussy can back it up." She rolls her neck. Her smile is big and bright. Then she yawns. "Leftover lasagna..." she watches him fix her plate. "What was it like growing up wealthy?"

Royce waits for her to dig in. "This might come off as pompous or ungrateful, but I didn't see a difference. I had all of my uncles and cousins around. And four close in age siblings. I mean we celebrated the holidays in a different country every year and things like that, elaborate vacations but I didn't understand why we did things so big until I got older and got into the Headquarters for myself."

"And what did you learn?" Scarlett is mowing through her food.

"Family is every fuckin thing to my grandpops and pops. But they didn't spend much time with us until Thanksgiving and Christmas because they shut down a whole month for Christmas. Thanksgiving for a week. We'd take a summer vacation every other year as a nuclear family. I spent my summers in Miami with my Miami cousins."

"That's how you got to be so close to Everest?"

"Yes. And because it's so many of us, it's easy to find a cousin with your interests and you kinda vibe a little harder than the others. That's not to say I don't love them just as hard, business wise, we don't click and that's okay. We may click on other things." He finishes his plate.

"Wow. Okay, so..." she gives a big yawn. "I'm exhausted."

"I wore that ass out."

"Sir. Well, you did. But I was tired anyway...long day." she watches him put away their dishes. Then Royce lifts her in his arms. The warm cocoon returns like a blanket. Scarlett lets her legs lazily wrap around his waist.

The pair lay in the huge bed without another word to each other in the night.