Part 2) Event Ten

Event Ten: Tuesday, July 4th

"'Cause, Baby, You're A Firework!"

Loving_Healer

Disclaimer: Uh, I don't own the title of this event. Katy Perry does. Or, whoever writes her songs. I could probably check on Pandora if I wanted to, but, ehhh. Nawww. My phone is too far even though I'm typing this whole chapter on my phone. Yep; way too far.

WARNING: Woop woop. Blame Nico for trying to see what would happen if he moved on Percy's lap. Not me; I'm just the author who thinks of everything in this story. Ha...ha...haa........I'm not being sarcastic,  psh, what are you talking about? (Sorry once again if it's bad. I suck at writing these kinds of scenes, but I include them anyway.)

...

"Hey, Nico! You know what day it is today?"

I groaned, shoving my face deeper into my pillow. "Everyone bother Nico day?"

The room suddenly got brighter, and I felt a dip in my bed. I refused to look up; I was god damn tired and it was finally Summer!

I heard a scoff. "No it's not. Why would you think that?"

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see it. "Gee, I fucking wonder why."

A deep chuckle rang out. "You're so grumpy, Neeks." He started shaking my body violent; damn those muscles from football and swimming. "Come on, get up! I want to do something today."

"Go do it yourself," I grumbled, my voice getting muffled by my pillow.

Percy sighed. "Seriously? Come on, Neeks."

"Can you stop calling me that?"

"If I stop, will you get up."

There was a long pause before I replied, "Yeah."

"Then, get up, Nico! Let's go!" He exclaimed, jumping onto my bed like a little child and pushing me onto the floor, which was followed by a loud thump.

"Ow, Percy, what the fuck." I sat up and rubbed the side of my head that collided with the bedroom floor.

He embraced me from behind and gently kissed the spot on my head that I was previously rubbing. "Sorry," he whispered into my ear. His warm breath sent shivers down my spine, but it was a good feeling.

I leaned back into his embrace and yawned tiredly while Percy buried his nose into my messy hair from sleeping--not like my hair was always messy.

"So, what did you want to do today?" I asked him, but no response actually came from the boy hugging me from behind.

I frowned and turned around so that I was kneeling on the ground and my whole body faced him. "Percy?" I tried again.

When I finally got his attention, he blinked blankly as if unsure of what just happened, and he smiled sheepishly at me when his brain finally processed what just happened.

"Sorry, again," he apologized with a chuckle.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What were you thinking about?"

He lifted my shirt up slightly and began to rub my sides underneath the shirt--a habit he started to do. "Just thinking about a certain boy."

I rolled my eyes again for about the third time. "That boy better be me."

He chuckled and leaned in, pecking me on the lips. "Who else would it be? Obviously the one in front of me."

I shrugged. "I wouldn't happen to know that."