Part 2) Event Two

Event Two: Saturday, February 5th & Sunday, February 6th

Mr. I-Was-Born-to-Skate

From: RiverofEsme

Disclaimer: Black Ops 2 and the multiplayer online game Team Deathmatch are real. Everything that i described about the game is real. The guns names (Remmington and MK-48) are real and the colors of the gun (golden and skull) are real. The places "Raid," "Hijacked," and "Aftermath" are all real places within the game Team Deathmatch. ("Raid" is my favorite place okay I'm sorry let's get onto the event.)

...

"Hey, Nico, you want to go on a date tomorrow?"

We were in the middle of playing Black Ops 2, Team Deathmatch, for the PlayStation 3. The round just ended, and our screen showed the score everyone got on the right, and what place we would want to go next for the next round on the left, along with customizing your gun.

I was sitting on his couch in the living room next to Percy, while he was miraculously getting points in the 2600's and he was literally sitting on the couch upside down. I mean, seriously, doesn't he ever get light-headed?

I raised an eyebrow at him as I clicked on the place named "Raid. " That was one of the only places where I could totally get up to twenty kills. I mean, who wanted to go to Aftermath? I hated that place.

"A date?" I repeated.

"Yeah," Percy replied, clicking on his class and changing the color of his Remmington golden. "I can't believe I finally got the golden skin! I mean, who knew I could get 150 kills without attachments or perks?"

I rolled my eyes. "No one cares, Percy."

"I care! You know how long it took me to get all the skins for my gun?"

"A week," I answered. "Percy, it took you a week. You got 200 headshots, 10 bloodthirsty medals, 20 double kill medals, 20 longshot medals, and 150 kills without perks or attachments in a week."

"It was not a week," Percy objected.

"It was totally a week, Percy "

"Was not."

"Was too."

"Maybe you didn't get them all because you have the MK-48," Percy changed the subject with a shrug, finally taking a seat on the couch like a normal person. "Reloading takes forever with the MK-48!"

"Not really," I objected. "It's because I usually hide when I need to reload. And for your information, I don't have all the skins for my gun because I don't feel like getting 150 kills without perks or attachments. I have everything else, but I'd rather stay with my skull skin."

"But the golden one is cooler," Percy retorted in a teasing manner.

I rolled my eyes. "Does it even matter? No one's going to see it anyway except for you and me."

Percy turned to me. "The other people that you kill will see it on the kill cam!"

"No one watches those, Percy."

"Then what about the final kill cam? You're forced to watch the final kill."

I rolled my eyes and huffed. "Percy,  what were you saying about that date?"

"Oh, so now you're trying to change the subject, huh?" Percy sassily said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes once again. "Just tell me about it. What do you even plan on doing?"