Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Nine

WARNING: Percy is some hormonal little shit. So is Nico. Rated R scene coming up, but it's not as intense as the last one. (I also just need more practice writing these kinds of scenes in my opinion.)

...

It was the next day after Percy and I made love in the middle of the night after our trip to a fancy restaurant. That night, I had the best sleep of my life. I was warm from Percy's soft blanket and his strong, muscular arms, but to be honest, Percy cuddling into me was more comfortable than the blanket.

The blanket was covered a bit in our semen, and I couldn't even believe that I fell asleep in it. But, hey, I was so caught up with making love with Percy that I just didn't even care. It was the best night and the best birthday that I've ever had, so why should I let a little semen ruin it?

But, of course, I just had to wake up from my dreamless, but comfortable, sleep.

I knew I was awake, but my eyelids were still closed. I wished that if I stayed like that a little bit longer, then maybe I would fall back asleep.

But nope. It doesn't work that way for Nico di Angelo.

I forced to open my heavy eyelids, and yawn automatically escaped my lips. When I finally got my eyelids to be at least half-way open, I let my vision focus. I realized, once all my senses were finally focused, that I was laying on Percy's bed on my back. I was staring up at Percy's ceiling, and an arm was draped protectively around my waist. The left side of me was warmer than my right because that was where Percy lay.

I tilted my head just a bit slight to look at Percy's window. The blue curtains (of course they're blue) covered the window, but I could still see light trying to peek in through the window just to wake both of us up. Well, it succeeded in getting one of those people awake.

I groggily turned onto my side to stare at the one and only Perseus Jackson. Percy's hand snaked around my waist and onto my ass, but I didn't give it any mind. Percy was squeezing them nonstop yesterday anyway. But, thinking over what we did last night in the very spot that I was currently laying in sent heat rushing into my face.

I set my hand down onto Percy's cheek, drawing random patterns into it with my thumb. I just couldn't believe that Percy was actually my boyfriend. I couldn't believe that he actually loved me as much as I did. I couldn't believe that I fell in love with a person that didn't even know me. Yet, here I was, cuddling in his bed in his house with that exact person. Usually, happy things never happened to me anymore. But, here I was.

Don't get too hopeful, Nico, a voice inside of my head seemed to say. Whenever something good happens to you, it will always fade away. Just like your mother and your sister.

I pushed those thoughts aside, clenching my teeth in anger. I unconsciously glared at nothing in particular.

My eyes seemed to soften when my gaze landed on Percy. His peaceful, angelic face made it seem as if the world's biggest problems would never reach him, no matter how hard they tried. I wish I looked this peaceful whenever I was asleep. But then again, I never knew what I looked like when I was sleeping. Maybe I should ask Percy later when he wakes up.

I scanned Percy's ocean blue walls, and I finally found what I wanted: a clock. Don't judge me; I just want to know what time it was.

The clock read about 12:18. (Yes, about 12:18. I wasn't very good at reading clocks that weren't digital, okay?) If it was 12:18, that must mean that Sally, Paul, and Tyson were most likely up and out of bed, unlike me.

Then, the reality of the situation dawned on me, and I immediately bolted up into a sitting position on Percy's semen-covered bed.

Shit, shit, shit! What if someone heard us making love last night? Or worse. What if they all heard? Were they all just having a conversation about what to do with me over their lunch at that moment? Well, excluding Tyson because he was way too young for that kind of conversation.