Part 2) Chapter Thirty

THIS STORY IS ALMOST OVER OMFG I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! (This is the reason as to why I've been updating so much.) If I would take a guess as to how many chapters are left, I'd say maybe five? I don't know, it just depends as to how many events I can think of......

Before you guys ask, yes there will be a sequel! Ill announce the name of the story once I finish this story. Well, enjoy!

...

Well, shit.

I stole a glance at Percy, and he looked as nervous as I felt. He glanced at me with an unreadable gaze and I stiffened. It was going to be a very long and awkward conversation here on out.

Paul and Sally knew that we would have to go with them, but they stared at us expectantly, patiently waiting for an answer.

Percy sighed deeply, his face tinged with the slightest color of red. He took my hand into his and pulled me toward his parents, who nodded in approval and walked upstairs.

Percy and I climbed the stairs in an uncomfortable silence, and when we reached the top of the staircase, I saw Paul and Sally enter Percy's room.

Well, shit once again.

Percy grimaced when the forms of his parents disappeared into his bedroom.

He turned toward me. "Sorry for, you know, this." He made a circle with his free hand between Percy, his room, and me.

I shook my head in response and squeezed his hand. "You don't have to. I wanted it anyway."

"But I started it," Percy retorted.

"But I let you," I objected.

"But--"

I cut him off. "No but's, Percy."

"Aw," Percy pouted, "but I like your butt."

I stared at him with a face that said Really? He gave me a sheepish smile, but it faded into seriousness as he pulled me into his room.

When we both entered the room, the first sentence that came out was from, of course, Paul.

"Man," Paul stood there with his arms crossed, shaking his head as he examined the bed sheets with his wife, "there is a lot on your bed. Now tell me, how many times did you guys do it to be able to produce this large amount?"

Percy and I immediately blushed and turned away from each other, but our hands were still locked together.

Paul slowly turned around with an eyebrow raised. "Well? How many times?"

There was a long pause before Percy sighed, finally giving in. But, apparently he couldn't look Paul in the eyes.

"Twice on my bed," Percy muttered. "And once in the bathroom."

"The bathroom too?!" Sally repeated incredulously. "Oh, Percy," she muttered under her breath."

She timidly plucked the blanket from the bed and examined it with narrowed eyes. "We definitely need to get you a new sheets, Percy." She turned around and faced us, obviously noticing our interlocked hands. "Percy, may I speak to you in private?"

Percy looked more than extremely uncomfortable about the situation. "Y-yeah, Mom. Sure."

Percy pecked a kiss on my cheek as a way of saying goodbye, and Paul rolled his eyes. "You've had enough of each other last night! Go, Percy." He moved his hand in a shooing motion. "Go with your mom."

Percy blushed and rolled his eyes before leaving the room with his mother.

Paul looked as if he was considering to take a seat on the bed, but the face he made told me that he decided not to.