Part 2) Chapter Thirty-Three

You guys brought up a lot of ideas to me for events. Why can't I be creative like you guys?! It's unfair! *pouts* We probably went from having three events to eight events like wow, guys. Thank you so much for your ideas, guys! I promise to credit you guys at the beginning of each chapter.

There will be a break between January 31st to the beginning of their next school year (September something.....I still need to make the calendar to see. I mean, I can't just say that their school starts on the third when the third is actually a Saturday). To fill in that gap, I will be making events. Just to let you guys know so you won't be very confused. But remember, these events aren't fillers. Something changes along the way, so pay attention! (The events start next chapter.)

BTW: This is a slightly longer chapter because I didn't feel like splitting the chapter in two and I wanted the next chapter to be the first event.

CREDITS TO ZUESKID15 FOR GIVING ME AN IDEA IN CHAPTER FOURTEEN. THANK YOU!

...

It was lunch now, and I really hated the fact that the school day went by so fast. I mean, yeah I hate school and all, but I really preferred not having to tell anyone about Percy and I about Saturday night. Why can't I just keep it a secret? I already told Jason, Leo, and Silena that we (I had no idea whether I would do all the talking or Percy) would tell them at lunch.

Maybe I could just avoid them all again. I was starting to consider the idea until I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I expected it to be Percy, but it was definitely not him. What I saw was a goofy grin, curly dark brown hair, and pointed ears that reminded me of an elf's.

"Ready to tell us about your...interaction with Percy?" Leo wiggled his eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

I rolled my eyes at him as Leo took his arm off my shoulders. Instead, he decided to nudge me in the side with a ridiculous smirk plastered on his face until we reached where Percy's friends were usually located.

Well, I guess I couldn't consider escaping anymore.

When we reached the group, I already hated the situation. Everyone was trying to get Percy to talk about something, which I presumed to be the events that happened Saturday night of my birthday.

Percy looked utterly flustered, but everyone else looked very excited and curious as to what happened the night of my birthday.

"Come on! Tell us!" Miranda pleaded with two hands clapped together in a praying motion.

"Why would--No!" Percy stuttered, which was very rare and out-of-character of him. But, the position that he was in made an exception. I could understand why Percy was so nervous.

"Why not? Please?" Miranda pouted, trembling her lower lip as she pulled out the word "please." She batted her eyelashes, and her head was tilted to the side like a puppy begging for food.

"No! Of course not!" Percy firmly refused.

"You know, I kinda wonder, were you even good at doing...it with Nico?" Katie asked out of the blue.

"Uh, what?" Percy asked with both of his eyebrows raised.

"I mean, all you've ever dated were girls, so how did you miraculously know how to do it with Nico?" Katie questioned again with a bit more detail.

"Maybe he searched it online," Malcolm suggested with a shrug. "Google has pretty much everything."

"Wait, so you're trying to tell me that Percy watched gay porn?" Michael summarized in a very interesting way.