Part 2) Event Nine

Event Nine: Wednesday, June 14th & Saturday, June 24th

Prom Night

From: Piercetheveilalways

Some Jason and Nico bonding at the beginning just 'cause their my BrOTP. And also because they're actually "friends" I guess in the series. And because it's relevant in the sequel of this book. LOL. A lot of reasons but you guys get the idea, right?

GUYS, HAS IT REALLY BEEN THAT LONG SINCE I UPDATED SOMEONE ON FANFICTION.NET YELLED AT ME FOR NOT FINISHING THIS FANFIC. Well, shit, I thought it was only two weeks...

I've had an English project on the novel To Kill a Mockingbird and honestly, drawing Jem Finch twice sucks on three pieces of paper total. He doesn't even look twelve in my picture...then again, my twelve year-old brother doesn't look twelve.

AND SORRY AGAIN I got addicted to an Anime called "Psycho-pass" and I have refused to do anything else but that this whole week. And I have to celebrate Thanksgiving so...yeah.

Well, let's get on to the story! Oh wait...almost forgot:

Disclaimer: How COOL would it be if I owned the Washington National Monument and Taylor Swift's song Shake it Off? Yeah, well, I don't. I also don't own the song Bang Bang by Jessie J., Ariana Grande, and Nicki Minaj. It'd still be pretty cool if I did own it.

...

Wednesday, June 14th

"Hm? Prom's starting soon?" Jason asked amusedly to no one in particular when we saw a poster hung on the wall of the school library.

I glanced to the poster. "I hate dances," I muttered.

"Then what if Percy asked you to go with him?" Jason turned his head at me, raising his eyebrow with a smirk upon his lips.

I rolled my eyes and punched him in the arm. "Shut up."

Jason laughed. "No, but seriously! Would you say 'yes?'"

I shrugged. "I guess so. It's just like Percy asking me on another date, right?"

"Another date?" Jason's expression turned more mischievous.

My eyes widened and I turned away. I never mentioned our dates to anyone until now.

"Er, never mind, forget it." I shoved my hands deeper into my pockets, trying to hide the discoloration in my face.

"No, no," Jason chided. "I'm not letting you get out of this one. Now, what did you say about another date?"

Well, now I really couldn't get out of it.

"Percy and I have been on...a few dates I guess," I murmured quietly.

"Wait, you've been on more?" Jason's grin reached his ears. "This is the best news I've heard all day! Why did you hide it?"

I frowned. "I didn't exactly hide it. I just--"

"--decided not to tell me," Jason finished with a roll of his eyes. "You should've told me! I mean, Percico all the fucking way right? Oh my god, that should be my motto."

I stared up at him cluelessly. "Per...cico?"

Jason waved it away. "Something Piper made up. But anyway, are you going to prom?" He jabbed his thumb at the poster we stood adjacent to.