Part 2) Chapter Twenty-Seven

Sorry to throw such a random question at you guys, but, should I update The Runaway and Secrets again? Or just one of them? Or just...none of them? I've been thinking about it lately since I have so many fanfics on Hiatus. And, it was really bothering me. So, what do you guys think? Also, school is starting soon, so I'll try to update every weekend. If I work on more stories, than updating for this fanfic and for my other fanfic, Depression, will be slower. Sorry about that!

        It was around six o'clock when Percy forced me to go and take a shower. I was playing my electric guitar while thinking about possibilities for that blood stain when Percy abruptly came in, threw clothes at me, and left before saying "Take a shower." I could only raise an eyebrow at the door, and the strumming on my guitar came to a stop. The clothes that he threw at me were really nice as well, but I had no idea where he actually got them. Did he just recently buy them or what? Or did he just always have clothes that I coincidently like to wear?

        Percy was currently driving me to who-knows-where, but it was most likely to that fancy restaurant that Percy wanted to take me to for my birthday today. Honestly, Percy does way too much for me. One day, it's going to be too much for me to handle. Did Percy do this much for Annabeth when they were dating? I wonder how she felt if Percy actually did go over the top like for me.

        When we arrived at the place, I couldn't even believe my eyes. The restaurant was humongous, and it looked more like a mansion than a restaurant. There were many glowing lights, and many parking spaces out in the front of the mansion as well. What? I did not call it a mansion. I would never make a stupid mistake like that.

        Percy parked, and I got out of the car, shutting the car door behind me. I shoved my hands into my front pockets while I scanned all around me. It was crowded, but not super crowded, and it was probably because this place must've been super expensive. I mean, it looked expensive.

        Percy led the way into the restaurant that seriously looked like a high-class mansion. How did Percy even afford this? I mean, as I recall, Percy didn't work at all. How in the world did he get money to do all of this?!

        He opened the two glass double doors for me, and I nodded at him to show my thanks. Percy walked in behind me, closing the glass doors behind him.

        "Wait here, okay?" Percy smiled and me and kissed my nose, before going up to the front desk.

        The inside was even more astonishing to me than the exterior of the restaurant. There were many tables scattered around with a clean, white cloth that draped over each and every table. Most of the tables had people occupying them, but some of the table seemed to be reserved. I'm guessing you needed to reserve a table before you take a step into this amazing place.

         It was pretty loud from all the people in the restaurant that were talking to one another. Three chandeliers hung from the ceiling, each of them sparkling in spectacular glory. Music played all throughout the restaurant, but it was barely heard because of all the voices that overpowered it. 

        Percy walked back up to me again while I was in awe over the whole entire place. I heard his deep chuckle next to my ear, which sent shivers down my spine.

        He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his body, while somehow being able to keep my hands in my front pockets.

        "It's a nice place, huh?" Percy commented while looking all around at the interior of the restaurant. "I've never been here before, and this place looks amazing."