Part 2) Event Three

Event Three: Saturday, February 19th to Wednesday, February 23rd

Sick Nico is Not a Happy Nico

From: Secretly_a_Fandom

...

Day One-Saturday, February 19th

I woke up in Percy's bed, and for a second, I thought I was alone. I was freezing, and I thought black clothing was supposed to make you warm! Apparently not, since I felt like I was laying naked in the snow of Antarctica.

Percy was apparently there next to me, but I couldn't even tell. I glanced at Percy's peaceful face as he slept next to me (I promise you, we were clothed.) His tanned arm was draped along my body, and I could feel his warmth, but for some reason, it wasn't enough.

The thick, blue blanket was also on me, but I still felt a bit cold.

I sat up, and Percy's arm fell down to my waist because of gravity. I sneezed, and Percy started to stir. Oops.

I glanced at Percy as he yawned and his eyes fluttered open to reveal emerald green that I fell in love with at first sight.

"Uh, sorry," I said before actually greeting him like what most couples did.

Percy shook his head, becoming more awake. "It's fine. Bless you, by the way."

I rolled my eyes. "Whate--Fuck!"

Percy smirked, his hand placed on my crotch.

"What exactly were you gonna say?" Percy asked with a mischievous smirk across his face.

"I--fucking--h--God damn it, Percy!" I moan as I slapped his hand away from my lower regions.

He sat up and pecked me on the lips. "Love you too, Nico."

I sneezed again and Percy giggled. Percy giggled. I wish I could hear it again. That was like...Man, I should've recorded it.

"Sneeze again!" Percy pleaded.

"What?" I incredulously repeated.

Percy leaned toward me so that his lips touched my ear. His voice was low and deep, which, to be honest, made me turned on. Percy noticed, and he smirked."Your sneeze was so fucking cute."

I bit my lip as Percy's hand rested on my crotch. "Per--"

I was interrupted by a cough that came from my own mouth.

Percy immediately went from seductive to concerned, and I had no idea how that was actually possible. He patted my back until I stopped coughing.

"Th-thanks," I managed, my throat suddenly feeling dry.

"Nico, you might be sick, " Percy pointed the obvious.

"No shit." I coughed again.

"Let's go get you some water and some medicine, alright?" Worry flashed through his eyes.

"Okay," I said weakly as Percy helped me up from the bed.

...

Day Two-Sunday, February 20th

"Percy, I feel fucking horrible." I coughed, shaking in my bed. I refused to lay in Percy's bed since I was sick, so Percy moved me to my room. It felt like I hadn't laid in my bed in forever since I slept with Percy in his bed at night.

"You'll be fine, Nico," Percy reassured me as he sat next to my bed.

"You know, you can go and do something else instead of trying to nurse me back to health. I mean, you can always ask your mom to help me." My heart clenched at the thought of Percy leaving me, even if he wasn't permanently leaving. I never wanted anyone to leave me again.