Part 2) Chapter Thirty-Two

Guys, can you think of events for me? Like as an example: Percy's birthday or Nico and Percy at an ice cream store are two events. (You don't need the details, I just need a one-sentence idea.) More events=more chapters! 1 event=1 chapter, and they're all supposed to be cute and fluffy Percico moments. I can't think of any! So, I wanted to see if you guys can think of some. It'd be a huge help, and the story will last longer. Thanks if you help! I will credit you for your idea at the beginning of the chapter/event. Stealing ain't my thing, bro.

Also: Sorry if there's so many author's notes!

...

It was before school on a Monday. And me? Well, naturally, I was fucking tired. In fact, I was usually tired most of the time anyway, so I guess this wasn't much news to you guys.

Percy and I were walking to school hand-and-hand. We didn't talk during our trip to school; we just held hands and walked in a comfortable silence. Sometimes Percy would have to tug on my hand whenever we had to cross the street and I wasn't paying attention, but that was probably the most talking that we ever did. Well, I didn't think that would count as "talking" anyway. Not verbally, at least.

The sky was a dark gray color. Clouds littered the sky, and the air was chilly, like little spikes poking my skin. Even with my black Aviator jacket on, I could still feel the cool wind. Snow blanketed the ground in fluffy mounds, but it wasn't so deep that it would be hard to walk to school. The trees were barren, and the streets weren't very busy since it was so early in the morning, but there were a few cars on the streets here and there.

When we stepped onto school, Percy glanced at me with a frown on his face.

I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. "What's wrong?"

"Uh, well," Percy stuttered, completely embarrassed although I didn't know why, "you, uh, remember what we did Saturday night?"

My face turned into a light pink color. "Yeah," I mumbled, slightly lowering my gaze, "what of it?"

"Do you think we should tell them?" Percy questioned.

"Tell wh--" I stopped as my eyes unintentionally widened. Well, shit for probably the third time that week. I totally forgot about them. About Percy's friends.

Should we even tell them? How would they react if we told them that Percy and I made love Saturday night on my birthday, which was just two days ago? How would they react? How would Silena react? How would Annabeth react?

God, the thought of telling Annabeth made knots form in my stomach. She was kind enough to let me be with her boyfriend in the first place, and then a week later BOOM! I fucking have sex with her ex-boyfriend! First I kiss him behind her back, then I steal him away from her, and the next thing we know, I have sex with him! But, at the same time, I didn't want to keep this a secret from her. I didn't want her to hear that I had sex with Percy come out of someone else's mouth. That would be horrible.

Apparently, Percy noticed my extreme discomfort because he squeezed my had in a comforting manner. "Hey, what are you worrying about? I mean, I know the question I asked is a bit hard to answer, but I think you're just over thinking it. I just need a yes or no answer."

I narrowed my eyes at the snow-covered ground, twisting the silver skull ring that adorned my left index finger--the one that Percy gave me two days ago for my birthday. "I was just thinking..." I trailed off, unable to finish. And, I mentally scolded myself for being weak and not being able to finish.

Percy arched an eyebrow, a curious gaze set on his face. "What were you thinking about?"

My dark brown eyes landed on Percy's gorgeous, but curious, face. "What would Annabeth do if we told her?"