Chapter 62

Kath's POV

I thought that this could be a bad idea but then I realized they probably don't know that I'm gone. His house was an hour away so I should be fine so I won't get caught. I got to his house not scared at all. I was wearing a slutty outfit with a lot of makeup. I had tall heels with stripper like leggings and a see through shirt. Under all that I had a stripper outfit on just for him. I walked in and saw him sitting on the couch.

Kyle: Hey bitch. I put up the stripper pole for you.

Kath: That's why I wore this!

I took off you outer outfit and he saw me for real. I knew that is was wrong and thatI shouldn't be doing this but I don't care any more. I realized that I was cheating on Marcus but he was probably cheating on me at the same time with Y/N. I could see it coming. After stripping for a few he pulled me off the pole and threw me on to bed and ripped my clothes off. I realized that I shouldn't have tried to please him just to protect them. They tried protecting me but failed. I'm actually succeeding. I knew this was right. He didn't go gentle at all and I hated it. He hit me all over and pulled on my hair. It hurt a lot but I only showed a little. He threw me onto the ground and he hen pinned me to the wall. I knew that Kyle left a scar on my am that he did to Y/N. I think he does that to every girl.

Kyle: Put your clothes on and come back tomorrow Kathleen. You did well. You also held up very strong which is what I like from you. Y/N  was weak and still is but you are strong. You better be back.

Kath: Alright. I will sir.

I got in my car and drove to the store because I realized that I told everyone that I would. Everyone was give me a weird look but I didn't care. I also bought some  long sleeved clothes. When I got home I got all the food from the back and walked inside to see Elliott waiting for me.

Elliott: Where were you??

Kath: I was at the store...like I said where I was going to be. Why??

Elliott: I know the truth Kath. You don't need to hide it from me anymore.

Kath: Tell me what you know then.

He pulled up my sleeve and saw the marks that he left on me. Tears filled in his eyes.

Elliott: You left to see him didn't you??

Kath: I had to. I needed to protect Y/N and all of you. Elliott, I'm sorry you had to find out this way.

He went silent for a minute and Marcus, Brodey, Nathan, and Lannan came in.

Elliott: Get out.

Kath: Elliott-

Elliott: Get out.