Chapter 51

Y/N's POV

I had to go to Kyle's place this weekend just to fuck him the whole time and then leave. I hated him so much but he said if I ever told a soul that I was being raped by him then he would kill everyone I know. On Saturday morning he picked me up and I had to jump out of my window for a man that I didn't even want to see.

Y/N: Why do I need to be back here?

Kyle: You like it and you know you do you just don't want to admit it.

Y/N: No I really don't.

Kyle: Yes you do baby!

Y/N: Never call me that again!

Kyle: No! I will call you whatever I want you dirty slut!

Y/N: I have choices too!

Kyle: Bitch shut up or I'll do it for you!

Y/N: Okay go ahead then!

He taped my mouth shut and threw mt into the cell as soon as we got to his house. He gave me some food and water and left me there for a few hours before he forced me to fuck him. I saw a ton of condoms in his room and I knew I would have to fuck him. This on and off fucking went on for the whole course of the weekend before he drove me home and I went straight to my room. The next morning Lannan knocked on the door as I was doing my makeup.

Lannan: Y/N! It's me! Can I come in?!

Y/N: Yes I'm just doing my makeup!

He walked in and saw the bruise around my eye that I forgot to cover.

Lannan: Y/N! What happened!

Y/N: SHH!! I can't let anyone in the Click house knowing!

Lannan: Why?

Y/N: I went to a event this weekend and I got into a fight with someone.

Lannan: Why are you trying to keep it a secret?

Y/N: I can't just go and say that I got into a fight. Nathan will kill me!

Lannan: Okay fine! I'll keep it a secret if you keep mine.

Y/N: Okay what it is?

He showed me scars, bruises, and cuts that were all over him. I covered my face and started to cry.

Y/N: What happened to you?!

Lannan: My ex girlfriend tried to fuck me again and I didn't want to so she beat the shit out of me.

Y/N: What was the girl's name?

Lannan: Ava. Why are you asking?

Y/N: HOLY FUCK!!

Lannan: What?!

Y/N:THEY ARE FUCKING CONJOINED!!

Lannan: Y/N what the fuck do you mean?

Y/N: I know a girl named Ava who is with-

I stopped myself before I was about to say the things that Kyle was doing to me. I should have said what was going on but I just couldn't He was going to kill everyone in Click if I did.

Lannan: With who?

Y/N: Uh- No one! With a cat! It scratched me.

Lannan: I don't believe that Y/N.

Y/N: It's true.

Lannan: Alright fine.

Y/N: Lannan I've got a question for you?

Lannan: Yeah sure. What is it?

Y/N: Do you still love me?

Lannan: YES I will always love you.

We both talked for a little longer before we both went into his room for a little while. I loved him so much I just had no idea how to tell him.

Lannan's POV

I knew that the secret I should have told her was that I liked her. I really wish that I could date her. She was the greatest thing in my life and if it wasn't for her I would be dead. We have both kept each other alive and I wish- I was able to make her mine. We started talking more about good stuff when we got into my room. I had a box sitting on my floor and she looked inside to see that there were photo albums and memory CDS.

Y/N: Hey Lannan?

Lannan: Yes?

Y/N: Can we look through some of the photo albums and videos of us?

Lannan: Yeah let's do it.

We started by looking at the photos and Y/N and I started crying.

Y/N: I can remember the times when I was a happier person.

Lannan: Me too. We'll be happy someday.

We went to look at the videos and I put them on the tv. We had a video on there from when we were drunk and high and no else was home. I even had the phone call with Marcus recorded. We called in Marcus to see and Kath came too. They thought it was so funny so we decided to show everyone else and they all thought it was funny except Nathan. He got mad.

Nathan: I hate this.

Kath: Why? It's funny as fuck.

Nathan: Lannan was in bed with my fucking sister.

Marcus: At least he wasn't fucking with your sister.

Nathan: Marcus, I am going to snap at you in 2 seconds if you don't STAND THE FUCK BACK!

Y/N: Nathan calm down. It's just a video.

Nathan: Y/N shut the fuck up!

Lannan: Don't tell her to shut up Nathan!

He went and hit me right in the face.

Brodey: Nathan stop!

Brodey kept telling him to stop after I had a black eye like Y/N's. Brodey got him off me and they both walked out.

Brodey's POV

I tried to get him out of there as quickly as I could.

Brodey What the fuck has gotten into you lately?

Nathan: He has done so much fucked up shit in his life. He sets a bad example for her.

Brodey: Neither did Kyle.

Nathan: Don't bring him into this!

Brodey: Okay fine but you need to calm down.

Nathan: OKAY FINE!!

We went to go apologise to Lannan and Y/N and they accepted the apology. We all went into our room and fell asleep.

Y/N's POV

Everyone else left the room and me and Lannan looked at some more videos and we laughed a lot. I wish that the times were still like that but now all we can think about it our ex's killing us. It's honestly very sad for me to think about it. Someday everyone will be alive and happy again.