Chapter 34

Elliott's POV

I didn't care that he was coming home a first. I started crying after the phone call. Maybe I did care. I put the bloody knife and anti-depressants in my suitcase and put it where it was in the first place. I had a secret pocket in there to hide that shit. I went back on the bed and cried until Nathan busted open the door. He ran in a searched the house.

Nathan: ELLIOTT WATKINS!!!

Elliott: What?

Nathan: Where is IT?!

Elliott: Where is what?

Nathan: THE KNIFE!!!

Elliott: What knife?!

Nathan: DON'T YOU DARE PLAY DUMB WITH ME YOUNG MAN!!! WHERE'S THE KNIFE???!!!!!

Elliott: I THREW IT OUT!!!!

Nathan: YOU'RE LYING!!!

Elliott: I'M NOT TELLING YOU!!!

Nathan: I can't believe you would lie to me. I'm you're friend.

Elliott: I have to.

Nathan: Why?

Elliott: For the sake of Click.

He sat on the edge of the bed with tears in his eyes. I knew I needed to tell him because he would try to get it out of me and I didn't want to ruin the hearts of the Click members. Especially now.

Nathan: Elliott, what do you mean?

Elliott: I can't tell you. It's going to hurt you and me.

He started to cry. He leaned on my shoulder. I've barely ever cried around Click and when I did it was for a good reason. He looked over at the wall and saw that there were knives I threw into the wall and it wasn't even our place, which I think was the part he got mad about when he started yelling at me.

Nathan: YOU THREW KNIVES AT THE  WALL?! NOW WE NEED TO PAY FOR THAT!!!!

Elliott: I got mad!!

Nathan: ELLIOTT YOU CAN DO THAT AT HOME NOT AT A FUCKING HOTEL!!!

We heard his phone ding and he pulled it out of his pocket. He said it was from Kath and he read it out loud.

Nathan: It's Kath. She said, "Cray, where did you go? We don't see the car in the parking lot and we finished our things and need a ride home. Can you come pick us up." I'll be back. DON'T. DO. ANYTHING.

He walked out the door and I started crying. I ran over to the suitcase and grabbed the anti-depressants. I needed them. It was the only thing keeping me from telling the truth. I took a few and then a few more. I grabbed the knife and cut a few times  until I heard footsteps and the voices of the Click crew coming up the stairs. I hide everything and went back to where I was when Nathan left. They all walked in trying to talk to him but he just would listen. I grabbed on of the knives out of the wall and turned around to show them.

Nathan: This was what he was doing while we were out! He was throwing knives at the fucking wall!

Brodey: Elliott!!

Marcus: Why?!

Kath: Elliott, we loved you. Why would you do something like that?

Elliott: Because I want to die.

Marcus: Is this because of the Lannan thing? He's okay. He's going to be okay.

Elliott: It kinda is but that's not where it started. It never started from really anywhere. I don't know where the thoughts came from and why I got them.

Brodey: What thought?

Elliott: T-The thoughts I haven't had from years. The thought of me killing myself. The thoughts that no one loves me. The thoughts that  people want me dead.

Nathan: We don't want you dead Elliott! We all love you for whoever you are!

Elliott: That's not all.

Kath: What's the rest?

Elliott: I did something I shouldn't have...

Marcus: Like what?

I pulled up my sleeves and showed them the fresh cuts. They freaked out and started yelling at me as I just looked down with tears in my eyes.

Nathan: ELLIOTT WHY?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?!

Brodey: WE COULD HAVE HELPED YOU THOUGH IT INSTEAD OF YOU GOING BACK TO WHAT YOU USED TO DO!!

Marcus: OF ALL THINGS YOU COULD HAVE DONE AND YOU DID THIS?!!! WHY ELLIOTT?! WHY?!

Kath: ELLIOTT!! STOP THE BULLSHIT NOW!!

I didn't listen to a word they said. I knew what I needed to do. Get the gun. I pulled the gun out from behind me and held it up at them, having no idea what I was about to do. They all backed away.

Marcus: ELLIOTT! WHAT THE FUCK!!! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT?!

Elliott: None of your business now keep your hands up!!

Kath: Elliott, calm down. You're scaring us.

Elliott: Oh no trust me I can get a lot worse!

Nathan: Elliott, tell us where you got the gun.

Elliott: Fuck no!!

Brodey: Elliott, put the gun down. It doesn't matter where you got the gun. Just please don't shoot us!

Elliott: Doesn't mean I still won't shoot!

I shot myself. Right in the wrist. I just could take in and had a mental breakdown. A breakdown I would never be able to describe in the future. The last things I remember was everyone running up to me telling me it was going to be okay and telling me not to die. I thought it was the end of it, but I guess not.