Chapter 9

Kath's POV

I really don't see why he's mad with us even talking about it but whatever. We made it to the hospital and walked inside. Poor Nathan broke down in tears just looking at the place. Elliott and Kath went up to the front desk and talked with the guy. I tried to comfort Nathan. Elliott and Marcus took us to the room where we found Y/N and Lannan.

I really hated seeing them like this but I wanted to be there for them. The doctor who was taking care of them starting talking us

Doctor: We have good and bad news. Which do you want first?

Kath: The good.

Doctor: Lannan was knocked out but he will be okay. Now he's just getting some rest. The bad news is that Y/N is in a coma.

Nathan started balling his eyes out and there was nothing we could do besides wait. they said it wasn't going to be long before Lannan woke up so at least we could see him. I looked at Nathan and started crying. He really loved her. Lannan then woke up.

Lannan's POV

I just woke up and have no idea what is going on. I looked over and I was in the hospital. Shit. I then saw Y/N in the bed next to me. I had a really bad headache. Nathan was there crying his eyes out. I saw a bandage around Brodey's hand. I just sat there and looked out the window thinking to myself. I missed that much? What's going on? What happened to Brodey's hand? I'm guessing Marcus and Elliott tried fighting and had success. My eyes started watering. Then I noticed Kath looking at me and started walking over to me. Everyone was focused on Nathan so they didn't really notice me awake.

Kath: Hey Lannan. Are you okay?

Lannan: I'm fine I think. I just have no idea what's going on.

Kath filled me in. I just felt so bad for them. Ughh. I think Kath looked into my eyes and saw they were watering because she started to whisper into my ear.

Kath: Are you sure your okay?

Lannan: To be honest, I don't know.

Kath: What's wrong?

Lannan: I don't know. I just feel so bad for Y/N. I feel like it's all my fault.

Kath: It's not.

Lannan: I feel like I caused this all to happen.

Kath: Don't stress yourself Lannan. I know how you get when you think to yourself about that shit.

Lannan: I know but sometimes that thought just can't get out of my head.

Kath: I know how you feel.

We stopped talking when we heard Elliott say something.

Elliott: Lannan! I'm so happy to see you!

We all talked for a little while. The doctors said it would be safe for me to stay another night. I really didn't want to be here anymore. They all fell asleep in the chairs so I was sitting there alone. All I had was my thoughts.

Why me? Why her? I don't care that I'm here but why her? I don't want to say I like her because of Nathan. I'm going to stay her with Nathan for the whole time she is here. He never said he was going to stay here but I know he will. 

I fell asleep after a little while of me thinking to myself. Instead of fell asleep , I meant cried myself to sleep.