Chapter 50

Lannan's POV

Y/N and I woke up and went to the kitchen to find everyone starring at us. Kath was holding a camera. 

Lannan: Why you lookin' at us like that?

Elliott: Me and Kath caught you both making out AGAIN and this time we got it on film!

Y/N: It's not what you think...

He showed us the video and then we both knew that we needed to tell them the truth. Y/N looked up at me and I looked down at her.

Lannan: You bastards!

Y/N: We can do what we want with each other!

Nathan: I TOLD YOU NEVER TO KISS A MAN LIKE HIM!! AND YOU WENT AND MADE OUT WITH HIM!!

Y/N: Well I can do what I want! I'm 23!

Lannan: If she wants to kiss me she can! She doesn't even need to be in love with me to like kissing me!

Nathan: What the fuck is that suppose to mean! 

Y/N and Lannan: Were friends with benefits!!

We ran off to my room and locked the door. Y/N started crying and I tried to comfort her. I should have just said that I like her.

Lannan: It'll be okay Y/N. You can do whatever you want.

Y/N: You're the greatest person ever Lannan. 

She kissed me again. I kissed me back. We just watched YouTube videos for the whole day and never came out of the room. We had a lot of fun together. Everyday with her was the greatest.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the chapters being so short and for the ones who follow up on the story Thanks! I've been trying to work but on of my friends keeps forcing me to work on the sequel of Storm. Sorry for everything and more updates coming soon.