Chapter 38

Nathan's POV

We brought Elliott home and all packed our stuff up for tomorrow's flight. Elliott told us he was sorry and that as soon as he shot the gun he regretted everything. We all forgave him and went to bed. I felt bad for him.

Y/N's POV

I went to bed with Lannan last night. We woke up at the same time. 

Lannan: Good morning Y/N.

Y/N: Good morning Lannan. How was your night?

Lannan: It was fine. I was wondering if I could visit my sister because she needs me to help her with her gaming setup.

Y/N: Okay that's fine. Just be back later.

Lannan: Okay. I'll be back by 5 tonight.

Y/N: Alright cool with me.

He went out and went to Tanner's house. I didn't know what to do so I just decided to watch some movies. I was watching this really sad one where one of the characters almost died. I don't remember what the movie was called but it made me think of Lannan. Everything he has done in the past week. Everything he said. I didn't want it to happen again. I went to his room and searched it. I knew I was going to be here an hour or more. Until Lannan got home to see me in his room. I wanted him to see me. I knew he was hiding something. Well I didn't, but I felt like he was. I saw what I didn't need to see. I saw a rope behind his bed with a gun, a knife in the sock drawer, and a razor with blood on it was in the bathroom. I  got so mad and then Lannan came in. I was smoking some weed and he was too. There was glass all over the room from when we got drunk and played throw all of the wine bottles at the wall until they all break.

Lannan: Y/N, what are you doing in my room?

Y/N: I was searching it and saw something I'm guessing you didn't want me to see.

I had my back turned the whole time as I said that. I then turned after with a angry look on my face

Lannan: Y/N I can explain!

Y/N: EXPLAIN WHAT LANNAN!!! I FOUND IT!! I FOUND IT ALL!! THE ROPE, KNIFE, RAZOR AND THE GUN!! IT'S ALL RIGHT HERE. YOU'VE HURT EVERYONE LANNAN!! YOU'VE HURT KATH, BRODEY, NATHAN, MARCUS, ELLIOTT AND ME!! YOU KNOW WHAT ELLIOTT DID FOR YOU!! HE FELT BAD!!! HE SHOT HIMSELF FOR YOU!!

Lannan: Y/N!!! PLEASE!!! IT WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN!!

Y/N: IF IT WASN'T GOING TO HAPPEN AGAIN THEN WHY IS IT STILL HERE?!?! YOU'RE LUCKY I GOT TO IT BEFORE YOU DID!!!

I jumped on top of him, slapping him in the face. I locked hands with his. The side of his face was bright red when I thought about something. He wasn't even laying a hand on me. I thought about all about what Kyle would do if I ever hit him. He would lock me in a cell until I was about to die.

Y/N: Why aren't you fighting me back?

Lannan: Because I promised you I was never going to hurt you.

I thought about the day he said that. He was so thoughtful. I went in for a kiss and he kissed me back. I knew he wanted it and I wanted it too. Then some unexpected guest came in. Elliott, Nathan, Brodey, Kath and Marcus.

Lannan's POV

Y/N KISSED ME!!!!