Chapter 55

Y/N's POV

I felt a little embarrassed. Normally everyone is in their room so it is easier for me to sneak in. Lannan always made me feel better. I was hoping that he would never find out about Kyle but I knew what he knew.

Lannan's POV

We all talked for a few minutes before I had to go take a shower. I went to my room, got my clothes for after and went into the bathroom. The shower was nice because I had the time to think things over. When I walked out of the bathroom Y/N was sitting on my bed.

Lannan: Everything okay Y/N??

Y/N: I just need to talk to you

I sat down next to her.

Lannan: What is it?

Y/N: I didn't mean for you to see Kyle. It's not what it looks like.

Lannan: I know you didn't mean for me to see it but it was for the better.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Lannan: You'll see.

We talked for a few more minutes before she was going off to bed. Not long after I heard a noise outside my room. I looked out to see Kyle.

Lannan: What the fuck are you doing here!?!?

Kyle: I'm here to see Y/N. Heard you saw us together?

Lannan: Yeah! I fucking did!

I grabbed a knife and I was ready to stab him. He pulled out one from his pocket. I jumped on top of him and it made a big bang. He punched me in the face giving me a black eye. I stabbed him from the bottom of the neck to his belly button. I had blood all over my shirt and the knife. Blood got in the carpet that was under us. Everyone came out of there rooms and saw me there with the bloody knife. He just had the time to stab me in the arm but I didn't care. I felt his pulse and there was nothing. He was dead. I heard cop cars outside. I grabbed a bag and shoved the body inside.

Cops: Lannan Eacott! Please step outside with your hands up!

I jumped off over the balcony and got into my car. I drove off and the cops followed me. I ran every red light and went over the speed limit. I also think everyone from the Click house was following the cops. I was in a lot of trouble. Or was I??