Chapter 45

This chapter gets a little inappropriate so you may want to skip this chapter. I don't know a lot about what I'm about to write and don't know a lot about the topic so ya. Here you go.

Y/N's POV

He tried to pull off my clothes but I pushed him away. He hit me right in the face. I started crying because I couldn't let this happen again.

Kyle: Why you pushing me away?

Y/N: You can't do this to me again. 

Kyle: Then we're doing it later and you're going in the cage again.

Y/N: I'd rather be in there than will you.

He put me back in the cage and left me alone. I tried yo call Lannan.

Lannan's POV

I was in my room crying from the thought of Y/N being gone. I've tried calling her but she hasn't pick up at all. I couldn't talk to anyone because they would just think that I like her and I don't want to give it away like it is a secret. I suddenly heard my phone ring and it was from Y/N.

Calling Y/N...

Lannan: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hey Lannan. Is everything okay? You sound upset.

Lannan: I'm fine.

Y/N:You sure?

Lannan: No.

I started crying because she was gone. She was like heaven to me. She was my everything

Y/N: What's going on Lannan?

Lannan: I miss you.

Y/N: I miss you too Lannan.

She started crying too. I was so sad without her. I wish I could have her forever and make her mine.

Kyle: WHO ARE YOU ON THE PHONE WITH??

Lannan: WHO IS THAT Y/N?!

Y/N: No one Lannan! Everything's fine!

She hung up the phone. I wasn't able to recognized who it was but I knew she was in trouble.

Y/N's POV

Kyle and his side hoe walked in while I was on the phone with Lannan. He was able to her him yelling at me. I felt so bad because he already miss me enough. He was crying over me and I was crying over him. Kyle opened the cage and took me into the same room and threw me onto the bed again.

Kyle: You disobeyed me! Now you fuck me or I'll kill you, your family and your friends!

I could just die just because I didn't want to fuck him. It took me a few minutes to respond but a few seconds before I was about to tell him my answer he put a knife up to my throat. 

Kyle: So you going to fuck me or no!

Y/N: FINE I WILL!!

For some reason he pointed to the pole that was in the room. I'm guessing he wanted me to strip from him. I got undressed and started to strip. I could tell by the look on his face that he love it. I hated this shit. 

Y/N: Okay I'm done. Lets fuck so we can get this over with.

We fucked and then I thought I would be able to go but then He held me back.

Kyle: You're staying for the rest of the weekend.

Y/N: Why?

Kyle: Because I need enough fucking to last me the week.

Y/N: FINE AND FUCK YOU!!!

*Time skip to the end of the weekend*

Kyle: I need you to stay for the rest of the weekend. It would be fun.

Y/N: You said I would be able to fucking  leave this hell zone! 

Kyle: If they ask were you have been for the whole weekend say that you were visiting your sister's house for the weekend. They won't think anything of it.

Y/N: Yeah but Kyle you have to understand that I don't love you anymore. I'm in love with someone else.

Kyle: WHO?!

Y/N: I'm not telling you because your going to hurt them.

Kyle: TELL ME!!

Y/N: Only if you tell me why I have this fucking ankle thing around my ankle!!

Kyle: So if you don't come back it will shock you until you do.

Y/N: Why?!

Kyle: Because I love you.

I just walked out and went home. I realized half way there that I had a hickey on my neck. I put on my sweatshirt hoodie to cover it up but it wasn't  doing much. I was wondering  why I did that. Why did I fuck him again? I went home and was feeling a little depressed. I walked in the door and Lannan ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged

Y/N: Lannan! I'm so happy to see you!

Lannan: I missed you so much!

He took of my hoodie and saw the hickey on my neck.

Lannan: Y/N? Where have you been? What happened to your neck? What happened to you?! What was the yelling I heard over the phone?

Y/N: Lannan it was nothing! I was visiting my sister's house for the weekend.

Lannan: Why to you have a hickey? Why did I here yelling?

Y/N: It was an accident from my sister and it is not a hickey, it's a bruise. I'm fine and the yelling was from my dad telling me to tell him who it was because he didn't know.

Lannan: I don't really believe you but alright.

Y/N: It's the truth Lannan.

Lannan: Okay fine whatever.

He went back to his room after that. I was able to tell that he was mad with me. I went over to the table in the kitchen. No one was there so I just started crying. Nathan came into the kitchen and looked at me. I knew he saw the hickey on my neck that I lied to Lannan about. He started yelling at me.

Nathan: Y/N!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!

Y/N: It is nothing Nathan!

Nathan: Then why do you have a hickey on your neck?!

Y/N: I was visiting our sister's house for the weekend and then I got hit on accident! I'm fine!

Nathan: IT'S A HICKEY Y/N!!!

Y/N: It's a bruise but I'm fine!!

Nathan: Don't talk to me or anyone else in Click for the rest of the night!!

I went off to my room crying and I couldn't go on so I just put on a video and fell asleep.

Love Hurts(A Click house fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें