Chapter 31

Lannan's POV

We hung up the phone and looked at each other for a second and then burst out laughing.

Y/N: Wanna go outside?

Lannan: You said we couldn't.

Y/N: I'm going out.

Lannan: No.

Y/N: Why?

Lannan: I don't want you to get hurt.

Y/N: Let's just go out in the yard.

Lannan: Okay fine.

I really didn't want to see hurt get hurt. She brought out a bottle of champagne out with her and I didn't know why. When I had my back turned, I felt something wet go on my back. She was spraying the champagne on me! I grabbed one and started to spray her. I got it on video so I could sent it to everyone else.

Lannan: Hey!

Y/N: What! Wanna have some?

Lannan: I want to spray you with it!

I popped open the bottle and started to spray her. It was a lot of fun. She started to climb onto the roof! I started to freak out because she said we would stay in the yard, not on the roof!

Lannan: Y/N!! Get down from there!

Y/N: You'll have to come and get me!

Lannan: Y/N, I have this on video and I'm going to send it to Nathan if you don't come down!

Y/N: I don't care! He's far away and if he wanted to come here I would already be down!

I went up onto the roof, still fliming. She was going to the edge!! She walked off and I grabbed her right at the last minute! I saved her life!

Lannan: What was that about?!

Y/N: I don't know!

She started crying and I hugged her. I never put the camera away.

Lannan: Hold your breath!

I jump off of the roof into the pool with her on my back. She was laughing! I turned off the camera and sent the Click group chat.

Brodey's POV

I looked at my phone because everyone else was asleep. I got a video. It was of Y/N and Lannan spraying champagne and each other, at first. I saw Y/N on the roof and Lannan sound like he was going to cry. He cared for her a lot. He got up onto the roof for her. SHE ALMOST JUMPED!!! I freaked out. I yelled on accident and woke up everyone.

Brodey: Y/N!! NO!!

Elliott: Brodey, what's going on?

Brodey: ELLIOTT!! NATHAN!! KATH!! MARCUS!! CHECK YOUR PHONES!!

They all watched the video. They freaked out too. Nathan called Lannan in tears.

Nathan's POV

I really needed to thank Lannan for saving her.

Nathan: Lannan, thank you for saving my sister.

Lannan: I know you love her. It's no problem. I love her too.

Lannan and I talked for a little long about other things before we let each other go. I didn't think much of what he said.

Lannan's POV

I didn't think much of what I said. To him I meant as friends, but I my mind I loved her more than just a friend.