Chapter 14

Lannan's POV

When the doctor walked in I was startled a little bit. I wasn't expecting for them to walk in. Elliott grabbed my hand. I think he was able to tell that I was nervous. It signaled me that someone was here for me.

Doctor: How are you feeling Mr. Eacott?

Lannan: I'm feeling better.

Doctor: Okay good. You can make the choice to stay here for some more time or you can go back and see Nathan.

Lannan: I will stay here for a little bit.

Doctor: Okay you can go back to the room whenever you want.

Lannan: Okay thanks.

The doctor left the room and I turned to Elliott. We heard a phone go off and it was his.

Elliott's POV

I looked over at my phone and Marcus was calling me so I picked up.

Elliott: Hey Marcus. Is everything okay at home?

Marcus: Everything is fine but where have you been? You've been gone for like 4-5 hours

Elliott: I'm at the hospital with Lannan because something bad happened. I will tell you when we get home.

Marcus: Is he okay?

Elliott: He is okay now.

Marcus: Okay, that's good. How has Y/N been doing?

Elliott: She still hasn't woken up yet. Poor Nathan.

Marcus: Yeah. I got to go but I will see you later.

Elliott: Okay see ya.

I put down my phone and turned to Lannan. He looked upset about something.

Elliott:  You okay?

Lannan: I don't know...

Elliott: What's wrong?

Lannan: I can't tell you.

Elliott: Remember what I told you?

Lannan: I do and I will listen, but this thing I can't let anyone else know about it.

Elliott: I understand but this one time.

The doctor walked into the room again.

Doctor: Mr. Eacott?

Lannan:  Yes

Doctor: We just want to let you know if you are in the hospital you will use the feeding tube. And it is past visiting hours so you need to leave Mr. Watkins.

Elliott: Okay. See you soon . Call or text if you need anything.

Lannan: Okay. Bye!

I walked out of the door and started to drive home.

Lannan's POV

I watched Elliott leave. I wish he could stay here with me. I decided to go back to see Nathan because I felt like I couldn't be alone. The doctor brought me over and as soon as I walked in Nathan gave me a hug. I sat down on the bed and talked to Nathan for a little but before he fell asleep. I thought about something to myself.

What did I do back there with Elliott? I got upset just thinking of the state she was in. I really wished I helped but I only made the situation worse for everyone. I had a few questions to asked myself though. Why did I care so much for her? We've only known each other for a little while. I think it was only for about a week. Was this what love felt like? I'm I falling in love with Nathan's sister? Do I like Y/N?

I know that Y/N hasn't really been in much of the story but she will be later. I promise.