Chapter 48

A/N: I'm a really big Eminem fan so this part is going to be part of the lyrics from his song My Darling. I love the song and felt like it would be a nice thing to include. Some of the lyrics I needed to change to make it make sense but I hope you like it.

Lannan's POV

I was about to go to bed after saying goodnight to Y/N but first I needed to use the bathroom. I was looking in the mirror before I was about to go to sleep until it grew lips a whispered Come Nearer. Oh shit! The spirit who is trying to kill me is back.

Spirit: Lannan, I know you're in there somewhere come here. Talk too me sit here pull up a chair why don't you cut your hair ha ha ha. Dye it back comes on try it!

Lannan: Ah No I told you leave me the fuck alone will you!

Spirit: But I'm here to rebuild you

Lannan: But I already killed you!

Spirit: But Lannan we were meant for each other! Think about your mother!

Lannan: Yeah so what of her?

Spirit: Think about what she did to you and your brothers! All them foster homes!

Lannan: Fuck you motherfucker! I had you beat!

Spirit: No I was playin' possum remember I let you watch your career blossom. I gave you enough time your souls mine I'm taking it back!

Lannan: You fucking bitch! WHY?

Spirit: Because I love you look a little closer, isn't that us on that poster?

He paused for a few seconds before he spoke again. I hated this bitch.

Spirit: Lannan listen ( LANNAN ) you hear that? They screamin' for you I can bring your career back!

Lannan: But I don't want it back

Spirit: Yes you!

Lannan: No I don't!

Spirit: Yes you do your gonna regret it later

Lannan: No I won't!

Spirit: I'm a get Dre on the phone I'll just call the doctor

Lannan: Go ahead I already talk to, Dre yesterday

Spirit: Well I got him on the phone right now ( Lannan? )

Lannan: Your lying ( Yo Lannan? ) How? Why now? What up Dre?

Dre: Check this out Lannan I gotta talk to you I dunno it just seems like ever since you got off your drugs you became a lot softer!

Lannan: But Dre! all I am, is a pile of dumb shit and vodka!

Dre: Well just think about Lannan I'm here! just hit me back and let me know what's up?

Lannan: Fuck this mirror! Ah!

Spirit: I'm not in the mirror I'm inside you let me guide you!

Lannan: Fuck you! Die you son-of-a-bitch!

Spirit: Put the gun down!

Lannan: Bye bye!

I picked up my gun a shot it. I feel back and it took me a minute to stand back up.

Lannan: Okay I'm still alive!

Spirit: So am I too! You can't kill a spirit even if you tried to

In the back round of me yelling at the spirit, there was a bullet hole in my wall that you could see through. Kath and Y/N were crying. Not long after listening to him I was mumbling back and everyone came in behind me and then I rubbed my eye to see blood on my hand. I looked in a piece of the broken mirror and saw that my eye was so bloodshot that it bleeding. It was only in one eye.

Brodey: Lannan what the fuck is going on?!

Spirit: Lannan?

Lannan: What!

Spirit: No one's gonna love you like I do!

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and was finally able to turn to look at them. I looked like a mess. Kath was in shock holding Marcus's hand. Y/N was holding my shoulder. I went and sat down and everyone was around me.

Elliott: What was that about Lannan?

Lannan: He came back!!

Marcus: Who?

Lannan: The spirit.

Y/N's POV

Lannan was looking down when he was talking. I looked up at everyone else and they looked at me like he was going insane.

Nathan: Why were you yelling?

Lannan: He was yelling at me! Couldn't you hear it?!

Elliott: We didn't hear anyone else besides you yelling.

Lannan: FUCK!!

Kath: What is it?!

Lannan: He's waiting for me to die!

I looked at Kath and she gave me the same look back. It was the look that Lannan clearly needed me tonight and that we would wait until he was ready to continue the girl sleepover. Lannan started crying.

Y/N: I'm sleeping with you tonight.

Lannan: Thanks Y/N. I'd never know what to do without you.

Y/N: I'd come find you.