Chapter 15

Nathan's POV

I woke up early that day because this was the day that Y/N was supposed to wake up. I was so excited. Lannan still wasn't awake. I'm guessing they put his feeding tube back on last night. I felt so bad for him and my sister. I waited there until about noon and I heard her voice.

Y/N: Nathan!!

Nathan: Y/N!!! I'm so happy your finally awake!!!

Y/N: What happened while I was out?

Nathan: You got into a car accident and Kyle was there with you. I think you saw him and freaked out.

I saw her look over and see Lannan there. Still asleep. I knew what she was going to ask.

Y/N: What happened to Lannan?

Nathan: He tried to fight Kyle after everyone told him not to. He got knocked out and hit hard a lot. Elliott and Marcus went in and fought him until the cops stopped it. I don't want you to be scared, he is going to be okay.

Y/N: When can we go home?

Nathan: The doctor just has to make sure you were okay and then we can go.

Y/N: Thanks for staying here and waiting Nathan.

Nathan: I'm your brother. I love you.

Y/N: I love you too.

The doctors check on her and she was all good to go home. I wanted to just take her home so I just left Lannan there. He would be fine. If he needed me he has his phone. I felt a little bad but whatever. My sister could finally go home!!

Y/N's POV

I was finally able to come home after days! I was so happy to see everyone in the click crew. On the way, Nathan told me everything that happened, but there was nothing about Lannan. I was worried about him. We just left him there with no one. I decided not to ask because maybe they hated each other or something like that. We all talked and had some fun. I noticed a look on Marcus's face and then he looked down at his phone. He then went up to Elliott and asked him something. I wasn't able to hear them but then Marcus came up and told me about what happened to Lannan. He was cutting. I didn't cry because I just got back but he said he was going out to go get him and I said I would stay here. You could tell in my voice that I was upset.

Marcus's POV

I was so mad with Nathan. He just left him there. Elliott was pissed too. As they all talked about something I pulled Elliott aside to talk to him.

Elliott: Marcus, are you okay?

Marcus: I'm really pissed off. Where is Lannan? He hasn't said a word about him.

Elliott: I noticed that too. What do you plan on doing about it.

Marcus: I think I'm going to go to the hospital and get him and bring him home. First, I know he hasn't said anything about him to Y/N so I'm going to tell her.He shouldn't be alone after all that. He may start again.

Elliott: That's very likely. I will stay here so both of us aren't gone.

Marcus: Okay cool. Text me if you need anything.

Elliott: Okay will do. See you later. Bye

Marcus: Okay bye.

I pulled Y/N aside and asked if we could talk.

Y/N: Are you alright?

Marcus: I'm going to get Lannan from the hospital. Do you know part of what happened?

Y/N: No. He hasn't told me much him.

Marcus: He stopped eating in the hospital and he started cutting. Elliott is the one who told me. He also said that he didn't know why, not even Lannan knew.

Y/N: I feel so bad for him.

Marcus: Me too. It's pissing me off that Nathan just left him there. I'm going to go get him.

Y/N: Okay. If you need anything, text me or Elliott.

Marcus: See ya later.

Y/N: See ya

I walked out of the house. The only ones who knew I was going out where going out were Elliott, Kath and Y/N.

Lannan's POV

I woke up with the feeding tube and no one else in the room, not even Y/N. She must have woken up. Good for her. I didn't see Nathan either. Not long after I woke up, a doctor walked in.

Doctor: How are you doing Mr. Eacott?

Lannan: I'm doing fine. Where did Y/N and Nathan go?

Doctor: They checked out and went home.

Shit. They were my only way to get home unless if I texted Elliott, but he was probably hanging out with Y/N so I didn't to both him.

Lannan: Can I check out?

Doctor: Yes you can. I need to get the smaller feeding tube because you may need it at some point. The you'll be all set to go.

Lannan: Thanks

He handed me a small bag. I walked down to the front entrance and looked outside to see that it was raining. I had to walk somewhere so I had to get going, even though I was going to get wet. I put in my AirPods and listened to my favorite song, If I Killed Someone For You by Alec Benjamin. I got to a spot where I was able to rest. I took out the feeding tube because I didn't want to scare Y/N when I finally got home.

Marcus's POV

I drove to the hospital to get Lannan. I haven't seen him in a while. I hope he was okay alone. I walked into the hospital and talked to the woman sitting at the front desk.

Marcus: Hello. I'm Marcus. Can I please see Lannan Eacott?

Woman: Lannan Eacott checked out already.

Marcus: He has?

Woman: Yes

Marcus: Okay. Thanks anyway.

HE LEFT ALREADY?! Where did he go? I decided to just go back home and tell Elliott, Y/N and Kath. I ran into the house and pulled them to one of the bathrooms because no one else was in there.

Kath: Marcus, are you okay?

Y/N: Where's Lannan?

Elliott: Is he dead?

They asked me so many question. I broke down and started to cry. Then I heard Kath crying and I looked up to see her looking into my eyes.

Marcus: I asked the woman at the front desk to see Lannan Eacott and then she said he has already left

Elliott: We need to go out and look for him.

Kath: We should all go together.

I looked at Y/N and she had this sad look in her eyes. I didn't like seeing the girls upset.

Marcus: Let's go to my car.

Y/N didn't say a word. I think she was thinking about Lannan. She was really upset that he was gone and I could tell. Elliott could too. I could see the look in his eyes. We got in my car and we drove in the direction of the hospital.

Do you guys like long chapters or short chapters?? I want you opinion so I can decide which is best for you. It doesn't matter to me because I will write both.