Chapter 28

Y/N's POV

I woke up in Lannan's bed. It was old next to me. Lannan was gone. I looked over and I didn't see him. I heard crying and looked in the direction it was coming from. He was curled up in a ball on the floor crying. I ran over to him trying to make him feel better. I looked at the clock and it was only 5am. I got up and helped him up so we could go on the balcony so we wouldn't wake up anyone else.

Y/N: What are you doing up so early?

Lannan: I wasn't feeling good.

We looked into each others eyes and I also started to cry. I felt Lannan's arms wrap around me. We stood there crying for a few minutes until I heard both of our phones ringing. It was our exes. I didn't want to see him and I knew Lannan didn't want to see her. I texted him and told him to shut the hell up because he said he wanted to fuck me. Lannan started crying. I think he was scared of her. I looked over a saw a scare on the back of his neck.

Y/N: What's is that scare on the back of your neck?

Lannan: My ex tried to kill me once and now she wants me back. She can go fuck off.

Y/N: Both of our exes can.

Lannan: Yeah.

We talked for a little while longer until we both helped everyone get ready for the plane. We cried saying good bye. Me and Lannan watched a movie. He went back to his room and then a idea popped into my head. I should take him to the therapist. He really needs it. I went to his room to ask him.

Y/N: Lannan, can I come in?

Lannan: Yes.

Y/N: Are you ready to go to the therapist? I feel like I need it and lately you've been making me a little worried.

Lannan: I'll go will you to make you feel better.

Y/N: Thanks Lannan. You're the best.